Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Anniversaries

Posted 06-26-2017 at 10:58 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This week was the anniversary of a few different milestones for Asslvr and I.

On June 19, 2014, Asslvr responded to my ad. Fate brought us together as I was off work because I was sick and he had to bring his mom to a doctors appointment. I had decided on the spur of the moment to write an ad looking for a Dom. Being a female sub, I was flooded with responses. It was very intimidating and overwhelming. As I looked through the first 30 responses I received, I almost wanted to give up because
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Toys

Posted 06-25-2017 at 09:03 PM by -JadeMynx- (I Wonder of The Seven Whom I'm Closest to?)
Updated 06-25-2017 at 09:41 PM by -JadeMynx-

Likes: Forced Orgasm, control and denial, anal, anal training, A2M, Spankings, Candle Wax, Collars, Kitten Play, Dressing Up, Deep Throat Training, Enemas, Exhibitionism Self Bondage, Pain.
Dislikes: Needles, Cutting, Watersports, Anonymous sex, Heavy Exhibitionism, CBT, Messy, Stroking.
Limits: Outing Myself (quite Yet), Social suicide, Family, ageplay, permanent.

Toys/Clothes
- 6"x1.5" Silicone Plug
- 7"x1" Vibrator (like 100 settings...)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Versus pain thread - female

Posted 06-25-2017 at 12:59 AM by scallywag100
Updated 06-26-2017 at 12:07 PM by scallywag100

Hi everyone! Does anyone want to join me in a versus thread? I'll create it and we'll see what happens! Please note: this is female only. If you want a male one, look somewhere else.

Great, I guess nobody wants to join because my first versus post was chucked into the trashcan?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Given up - I'm sorry

Posted 06-24-2017 at 07:37 AM by scallywag100

I'm sorry to the entries for the pet shop - it has been closed and I can't face trying again right now. I hopefully will re post in dares, so be sure to check up in a few days.

Thanks
Scally
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

random encounter

Posted 06-23-2017 at 08:22 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I have been told by my mistress that I may have random play, but I must follow all her rules and post a blog entry afterwards. On Monday I was on get dare and started chatting to a dom.

I was in my chastity cage, wearing my maid outfit and a diaper (as ordered by my mistress) but he told me to take off the diaper which i did. But the cage had to stay on as it is one of my dommes rules.

Because of this he chose to use my pussy. First I had to do a nice spin while lifting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

May I please pee?

Posted 06-22-2017 at 03:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

One of my all time favorite rules, one that started with Asslvr way WAY back, was having to ask permission to go pee.

Before that, I had a Dom who didn't make me ask to pee, but I had a condition that when I went pee, I wasn't allowed to wipe. I hated this rule, and back then I didn't realize I was allowed to complain. It made me feel dirty and embarrassed in a bad way. I even ended up getting a kidney infection because I held my pee so often.

So when Asslvr suggested
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

What does "No limits" Actually Mean?

Posted 06-22-2017 at 12:39 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-22-2017 at 03:24 PM by IceMaiden

Whenever I see threads where people state "I have no limits" or threads such as person above and someone says you have no limits, my automatic response is to roll my eyes. Which could be considered a little odd or hypocritical given I do not have limits with AM.

But.

That is the big difference. I choose not to have limits with someone I have been in a relationship with for almost two years, (Jeez, where did the time go?!) someone I trust unconditionally to look
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized