Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

"V is for Violate" A dare report

Posted 01-17-2018 at 10:37 AM by Twisted Kitten

OK! o I got a really fun dare from Blue Griffon in the person above ABC dare thread, and I decided that i'd post a report on it! So her's the dare...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
V is for violate. Blow your 6 inch dildo while using your other had to take your 12 inch up your butt. You will also be tied in your bondage rope with the vibrating pads over your nipples.

After you do this for 15 minutes, start sucking other other side of the 12 inch with your medium plug in for another 15.

Lastly put in your small plug vibrating in you for 2 hour.

Enjoy.

I gotta say, doing this while in denial was the hardest part. My daddy doesn't like it when I touch myself during my denial, so that made it even worse, but on the upside, all the time spent giving my dildos head helped me practice my deep throating! and I'm now glad to report that I can take an entire 8 inches of length and 1.5 inches (4cm) of girth in my throat!!

on to the report tho.

I think the hardest part of this was figuring out how I was going to secure the vibrating massage pads to my nipples, since they are meant to be held in your hand, but I ended up using a kana-data body harness style tie to keep them in place and that worked rather well.

I had to start off with a little light anal before I could actually take my double sider (since it is the biggest toy i can take anally) and so after about 5 minutes of working on my 6 incher, I was ready to go, and already leaking too.

I got on my bed and positioned myself so that I could be sitting on my double sided and hold it in place with my ankles. (this was infinitely was easier than trying to stabilize myself without either hand, it also aloud for easier pumping)

I used my right hand to hold the 6 inch while I gave it head, and my left to help stabilize my body. to be honest, it was kinda hard to figure out how i was going to bounce up and down on my big guy, and simultaneously give the little guy head, but after a few minutes of back and forth, trial and error, i figured it out.

My body began to really feel like jello after about 6 or 7 minutes of the big guy, and it really hit me when I rubbed against my prostate. I almost felt like I was gonna hit an orgasm just from the denial and anal pleasure alone.

but I persevered. When I felt my self coming to an edge (after about 9 minutes) I stopped for a breath. about a minute later i was back at it, but in bursts of around 1 minute each, with minute long rests between.

it felt like an eternity, but finally the 15 minutes were up and I could give my now aching ass a much needed rest from the deep and large penetration. My nipples were positively on fire by this time too, as the pads are heated. onto the plug.

I cleaned off the double header (for sanitation purposes) and proceeded to give it head. This time everything was a lot more calm down under (since I wasn't constantly pumping a big dildo in my ass) but my medium plug is almost as bad as big daddy was. its not quite as large, but after some time, it starts to hurt.

the head was the interesting part. combined with the vibrations on my nipples and the plug in my ass, trying to give this monster head proved difficult. I began slowly, really keeping it shallow in my mouth. but after around 4 minutes i started to venture into the deep throat territory.

little by little, I worked my way down the shaft, wanting to practice deep throat, and i ended up vomiting 4 times from the sheer size and depth. i also ended up with quite the puddle leaking from my nether regions, which I eagerly licked up after the 15 minutes over.

Still feeling horny and denied, I had to insert my vibrating plug and keep it on for 2 hours. at first I thought "oh this will be fine, I can usually hardly feel it" but I was wrong. boy was I wrong. I haven't had working batteries in it for a while, so i went out to get some before starting, and boy, did i forget how fast this thing vibrates!

I turned it on, and slid it in, no prob. after about 30 minutes, I was panting from the pleasure, and pain of my ass still being sore from the 30 minutes of violation.

enter the end of the first hour, I've started my video game dare from another thread,( this one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5799 View Post
play for two hours with one hand at all times behind your back, every time you die drink 5 ounces of water you can't get up from your seat until your time is up.

and I can feel my self leaking even more, almost coming to an edge again.

A little worried I might cum, I actually turned it off for half an hour. and felt really bad about it because I really wanted to be able to do this dare. but alas, it was turned on again.

the last hour was torture, especially when I wet myself from the video game dare. Having a water-sports fetish, and already being horny from my denial and violation, then wetting my panties too!? It didn't look good for me. my entire body felt like goo, I just wanted to collapse.

after what felt like an eternity, the timer on my watch went off. I cant say that incessant beeping watch ever sounded so nice before then. My time was up. I had made it.

I removed the plug, washed up my toy, then returned to the video game dare.

All in all, I had alotta fun with this dare!! 10/10, would do again. (when I'm not in denial hopefully) And yes, I guess I did technically break the rules of the video game dare by getting up to clean my plug, but I wasn't about to risk an anal orgasm during denial for that.)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 51 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments