Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

Tears for New Years.

Posted 01-02-2018 at 04:58 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 01-02-2018 at 05:40 PM by AbusiveMaster

One of the things IceMaiden and I wanted to do last year was make her cry through pain play. That might sound easy, but remember this is the girl who can easily take 10'000 plus spanks to her boobs while still able to tell jokes and threaten to bite off my 'lollipop.'

When we are together, I think it will be a lot easier, but impact play and pain play is difficult to self administer to the point of crying. Not tears, but actual crying. However....

Actually, before I continue, perhaps I will tell you how it is I come to be writing this blog. After we played, my Icey asked... no, thats a lie. She first demanded that I write this blog. When that didn's work for her, she then tried recruiting Hearty so they could gang up on me. When that didn't work, she tried emotional blackmail. Her exact words were "But I cried for you." Perhaps thats a spoiler actually, but yes, at the end of the coming story she cried. Yes, there will be a story, I am getting to it. After the emotional blackmail failed she fell back on "But I am only asking, if you decide not to, I will just wait." See what a devious little shit she is? But she is beautiful, I do love her, and she DID cry for me, so here comes the blog.

Well, actually, still not quite yet. A precursor is the zapper. We bought her a little battery powered electro-shank knife. It isn't the most effective toy, but we thought it might be an idea to test her with electro play before we invested heavily in it. She doesn't like "the knife" very much. In fact, tonight she decided she wanted to get a bigger knife so she could stab the knife.

We won't ever get anywhere if you keep allowing me to go off on these tangents.

So we decided we would play tonight. Icy, being Icy, was so very prepared. Knowing I would be online to play at 9, and knowing she would need new batteries for her toy, she dutifully went out to get them.... at 9:10. Skype issues meant she had to restart her computer, and - of course - it required a major update. On the plus side, I am well aware of this in advance and the delays allowed me to watch to the end of DC's Legends of Tomorrow. (I am behind, so no spoilers please people.)

There I go again, off on another tangent. There is a POV story coming up, I promise. She finally got the batteries and online. "Did you use the time to put in the new batteries?" I asked her, already knowing the answer, so entirely unsurprised by her no. She pulled off the back, pulled out the old batteries, and proceeded to spend the next few minutes inserting, removing and reinserting the new batteries. "They keep moving," she complained. After perhaps five minutes, no more than ten, she added. "Oh, it takes AA batteries, not AAA."

Although she complained that she didn't need to be naked, we were zapping her foot, so we only needed to take off her sock (she was wrong, more later) we got her undressed, toy working and were ready to begin at the surprisingly early time of 9:55. Considering start time was set for 9, this is a miraculous feat of timekeeping on Icy's part.

After a few zaps, it became obvious that she was more in danger of biting through her tongue than anything else, so a short break was taken to fetch a wooden spoon to bite on. This lucky wooden spoon has been used to deliver spanks to her pussy, her arse, her boobs, and now to be used as a bit gag. The only thing the utensil has never done is stir a pot of food or any such culinary duty.

The knife doesnt give an even zap every time, some are very mild, some medium intensity, and others I like a lot, they make her jump out of her seat and swear and shout. Those are my favourites. Approaching the half hour mark of zaps, there were definite tears in my beautiful girl's eyes, but that is not the same as crying, and not what she signed up for.

I decided to make things easier for her, and so we set a metronome to time her, she would zap on the beat. After some experimentation, we found that 20BPM, or one every three seconds, was almost doable. Any faster and she hadnt recovered from flinching. Any slower and she sat there getting bored and twiddling her thumbs.

It made a huge difference. No longer able to control the intensity or the speed of the zaps, I watched as my beautiful little girl flinched, jumped and grimmaced, over and over and over. The less control she had, the easier it was for her to submit to the sensation. After about fifteen minutes under the metronome, she was crying.

It is a strange thing to take pleasure in watching the woman you love sob. Shoulders heaving, sniffling, snot running from her nose, tears from her eyes. But I am a strange person, I suppose. The joy of sadism isn't all about how much pain you deliver, but in the willingness of your partner to accept the pain for you. It is beautiful, and so is my little girl.

When she stopped fighting, gave in and began to cry in earnest, we reset the metronome, which was on a 10 minute (approximately) youtube video, and she was told she would continue to zap for the duration of the video, pushing herself beyond the point of tears for a very long time. Much longer than we had initially thought she could do.

I have rarely been so proud of my little girl as I was tonight. It didnt take her very long to recover and start with her normal jokes and jibes and teases, but I wouldnt have that any other way, and it takes nothig away from the pure beauty of her utter submission, and how special that - and she - is to me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2350 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Beautiful <3 I enjoyed this blog as I could picture almost every second of it.
  2. Old Comment
    This is amazing! I have heard a lot about the zappy knife and I know I couldn't do it, but hearing this is so wonderful. I love you both <3
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks sharing. Getting my pet to tears is really something we both enjoy. Like with icy it nowadays hardly happens with pain anymore. With humiliation it normally succeeds.
  4. Old Comment
    Wow this sounds hot!
    Like my owner says, getting me to cry has become harder. But this might be the thing that would achieve it.
    You can only do so much caning, the bruises would be crazy if it went on for to long. This method seems quite harmless. Thanks for this blog.
  5. Old Comment
    A great blog wonderful description and I enjoyed the tangents as well. But most of all I learnt what makes a Sadist tick..the partner accepting the pain for you