Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl

It is a student, a high school senior, who is owned at all times. It is forbidden from wearing any undergarment or bra at any time no matter what, and it is forbidden any clothes at all whenever alone in master's room. It's bowels are frequently punished by enemas and each day it edges again and again but it is never allowed to reach orgasm.

Long ago at the beginning of it's ownership it asked master to lower it to a state of perpetual suffering, the put it in it's place, and each day it gets closer to this ultimate goal. A low point is under "A New Computer, Losing Track of the Days" which was the most terrible experience in it's meaningless life.

Each day it needs two dares to carry out. It's limits are very few, and mostly do not hinder the actual task, only how it will be shared. It will not go on camera, post images, or otherwise do anything to reveal it's vanilla identity or out it to it's vanilla friends and family. Other than that it will do almost anything.
  1. Old Comment

A New Computer, Losing Track of The Days (Cont.)

Wow. Very well written and with such detail that I saw myself there. I applaud your commitment and tolerance...but then again, you have no choice.
  2. Old Comment

Report Day 134

I understand you might need to check with your master before doing this one but it#s something simple with saran wrap and nettles.

You will need a lot of nettle for this. First off insert a few off the nettle leaves into your pussy. Then using a glue stock of something similar make a nettle wrap, attaching nettles to the saran wrap but feeling those irritating hairs on the leaves exposed. Slowly mummify yourself from ankle to chest, covering your breasts in the nettle wrap and just lie there. I'd suggest at least half an hour but if you ask your master he might let you sleep like that one night over the weekend.
  3. Old Comment

Report Day 134

new daily punishment

Collect a good amount of nettles.

Put some leaves on the floor making two circles the size of your tits.

Now you have to do 150 pushups, each time coming down to almost touch the nettles with your nipples. Whenever you have to make a rest break, the only way you are allowed to do it is laying with your tits on the nettles. After each break you will put fresh nettles.

When you'll finish all 150 you will pinch your nipples with fresh leaves once for every break you made.
  4. Old Comment

Report Day 134

Thank you for this report! I am in awe, as always....
    Slave_E
  5. Old Comment

Report Day 97

Just asking, if you are a senior in high school, how can you have a fucking machine?
  6. Old Comment

Report Day 112

Wow, when I got to the part of no cumming for a year it peaked my interests a lot. On top of the urine part it seems your master has some similar likes that I do.

Since you're not allowed to cum for a year, I'm curious to know when the last time you did cum was and look forward to reading how horny you're feeling throughout these blogs.

Keep up the good work . And as always, be sure to stay horny .
  7. Old Comment

Report Day 112

1/ It has to pee standing up for a whole week. During the same time it is not allowed to touch its pussy, so it will neither be able to take aim nor to clean its pussy after peeing. Its legs will be wet and its skirt will be soiled and the bathroom will be flooded, as it will not be able to hit the toilet bowl every time. Of course it will have to clean up the mess on its knees. Maybe using some paper tissues?

2/ It has to drink a lot of water (or urine?) or even beer all the time. It is not allowed to pee until it can't hold it any more. Then, when it needs to pee really urgently, immediately before it is about to burts, it will start to masturbate. It is only allowed to pee after it has edged 5 times.

3/ It has to pee itself, walking, outside. I have peed wearing clothes once. I tried it one night when I was drunk. I walked home after a night in the clubs and I needed to pee urgently. So I just started to pee a little bit, stopped it, walked some more, peed again, stopped it and so on. It did hurt! The dark, wet spot in my crotch grew bigger and bigger every time and I grew hornier every time as well. When I reached the garden around our house, I just let go. Hot pee was running down my legs, into my shoes and it cumulated on the floor between my legs. My skirt was soaking wet in no time. I was terribly aroused, so I slid my hand under my skirt and edged...
  8. Old Comment

Report Day 104

I would of loved to watched you on that fucking machine, i bet you looked so sexy being fucked with no mercy
  9. Old Comment

Report Day 104

Wow, this is by far your best blog post. Very good description and I wish I could do some of the things you did, though I lack the parts .
  10. Old Comment

Report Day 97

A dare for it

I found this in your blog:
    Quote:
    There were quite a few degenerates around as it walked by, and they quickly yelled obscenities. "Hey if you wanna show off so bad why wear clothes at all?" "You wanna pull that shirt down a little more." Right as he said this it, embarrassed, blood rushing to it's face, tried to pull down the shirt to cover itself a little bit more. The shirt however was now sitting barely above it's now firmly erect nipples, and this final tug pulled it over, it pulled down and then practically dropped off, leaving it for all intents and purposes topless in front of several people who were now laughing and whooping. .
    Oh my god. Is that cool or what? And it gives me an idea. I suggest you get used to these situations by following a simple rule: For at least one week, I want you to do everything another person tells you to do or asks you to do. Act like a submissive slut to everybody. If somebody says "Could I have the salt, please", you pass it on. If somebody says, "Out of my way" you just do it. If somebody says "I need a coffee" you simply get one. If somebody says "I'd love to see your tits" you bare your tits. Easy, isn't it? The upside is that nobody knows about it. So chances are that the week will pass without anyone finding out about you and without you having to do anything embarassing. So follow my rule and have fun!
  11. Old Comment

Report Day 92

Hey, I very much enjoy your blog posts. The tasks you do are more extreme than I am willing to do, but I wish I could be as dedicated a slave as you are.

By the way, how exactly did you make the artificial cum? I'd be interested in trying it.
    Posted 02-26-2013 at 01:28 AM by depravedChattel depravedChattel is offline
  12. Old Comment

A Continuation of It's Report

Why don't you post your likes, dislikes, limits and toys to help with that. I'll come up with something special when you do.
  13. Old Comment

Well master has just lifted it a little bit out of it's punishment rules, but it still needs to do two dare "punishments" each day so it needs all the ideas it can get!
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by awkwardgirl6 View Comment
    Well it lives in a small town so no sex shop nearby, since there'd be no way to really walk in there discreetly. It's not so small that everyone knows everyone, in fact it strains to believe such towns still exists, but the risk of someone seeing is too great. It can't order anything online without it's parents knowing, so unfortunately such toys are not really in the picture at this point. Which is a shame, because a little while before it's ownership when it was first exploring this world, it read a story about a slave girl whose master made her wear a chastity belt with a built in dildo that penetrated her constantly even while at school and work. Perhaps it's the lack of orgasms, but the very prospect excites it so!
    I see, it also excites me that there seems to be a lot of females that are into such play as well.

Though it is making me extremely curious, but aren't always horny by doing this constantly? And how can you even concentrate in school if so? It seems like all you'd be thinking of is that orgasm.
  15. Old Comment

What is it that you need to be punished for?

Excellent writing throughout and glad to see how well you handled all of it.
  16. Old Comment

One can be readily temporarily improvised with a pair of jeans, a belt and a padlock. Granted you can rub through the jeans but it isn't really the same and I suppose several pairs of panties underneath would help even further. The padlock goes through the buckle and around the tongue preventing it from lifting enough to get the belt off. Also useful for bathroom denial sorts of games, especially if the key is frozen in a block of ice....
  17. Old Comment

Well it lives in a small town so no sex shop nearby, since there'd be no way to really walk in there discreetly. It's not so small that everyone knows everyone, in fact it strains to believe such towns still exists, but the risk of someone seeing is too great. It can't order anything online without it's parents knowing, so unfortunately such toys are not really in the picture at this point. Which is a shame, because a little while before it's ownership when it was first exploring this world, it read a story about a slave girl whose master made her wear a chastity belt with a built in dildo that penetrated her constantly even while at school and work. Perhaps it's the lack of orgasms, but the very prospect excites it so!
  18. Old Comment

Wow, very nice read. Aren't you always horny with all of those edges? How can you even concentrate during school knowing that you have not cummed in a long time?

And this is a curious question, but have you thought about a chastity belt? I'm sure your master would be interested .
  19. Old Comment

A Report of it's Extended Absence.

I can only agree with Dravot: I hope everything is ok and you are fine...
  20. Old Comment

Hope everything is ok, I'm really looking forward to the report on those two enemas...
  21. Old Comment

I'd suggest to put an ice cube in slave's butt for each time she wrote Master without a capital letter.
  22. Old Comment

Glad to hear you're doing well and looking forward to the updates.
  23. Old Comment

Always love your reports, glad your back and all healed up
  24. Old Comment

Really well written report, should be an example to other slaves/subs on the site when they are request to write reports. Thank your master for training you so well.
  25. Old Comment

Welcome back, awkwardgirl6. I missed your reports!