Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Reminder: Funbag this Friday

Posted 04-06-2011 at 04:41 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Just a friendly reminder.

Thanks
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am taking my talents next January to....

Posted 04-03-2011 at 06:25 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

LONDON!!!! Get ready for another snotty American tourist! I'll be there!

And since I can see the question a mile away, no I will hang out with none of you (yes Blank, you too)
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funbag this Friday

Posted 04-03-2011 at 06:20 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

That is right. Another Fanbag. I'll try to do two this month. Send your questions via PM and I will answer them on Friday. Here is the last one: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=5201.

I love you,

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thank you

Posted 03-26-2011 at 11:27 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

For those who care, things are a tad better. Thanks for all your support everyone.

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funbag! (warning: language)

Posted 03-18-2011 at 08:23 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Well good news and bad news about Funbag. Good new it that it is on, bad news, only was person had enough energy to send me questions. I will keep their name private, but thank you user (you know who you are!). Lets get rolling

Quote:
Are you proud to be a Magpie in the Toon Army?
I am. I fucking hate Mike Ashley with all my heart, but I am proud of how the team is playing and even though they usually play at around 9 or 10 local time in the morning on Saturdays, I usually...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things we need to grow up on

Posted 03-17-2011 at 10:35 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A lot of people make me angry. Some of it is probably not deserved. Others do deserve it. I am just going to list a few things that people in this world need to grow up and move on

-Gay marriage critics. Why do we need to fight this? What exactly is wrong with gay marriage? It doesn't hurt you in any way, shape or form. If anything it helps you because it is added revenue to the state. If it is against you Religion, first off, either disagree with your Religion (it is very easy...
getDare Expert
Old

Final call for Funbag!

Posted 03-17-2011 at 06:49 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Funbag is tomorrow. Please send questions. Got some good ones but I need more!

MBP out
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized