Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Rear drivers: Fantastic PM dares to do it with your butt

Posted 12-22-2016 at 06:02 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. So if you are open enough to penetrate your anus, here are some PM dare proposals for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! Your anus is a pretty sensible area. Educate yourself! Think twice what you put in there because it doesn't necessarily come out that quickly. Even pain...
Oracle
Old

Bad kids: Fantastic PM dares for people who need hugs and a little slap on the ass

Posted 12-22-2016 at 03:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. So you have a bunch of PM dares to make others punish you according to your Likes, maybe even some or more according to your Dislikes. We are all here for the kinky part, aren't we? But just in case you also like someone to tell you what to do, especially if it's taking a shower or cleaning up, here are some PM proposals for you. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Spanking Out The Brat.

Posted 12-22-2016 at 07:48 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-22-2016 at 07:55 AM by IceMaiden

Just a short story I wrote for AM.

I carefully remove myself from the bed, being careful not to wake him as I do so, before glancing down at his sleeping form. A giggle forms on my lips as my eyes rake over him and I press my lips together together tightly so as to remain quiet before I slip from the room and head to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

As I step under the shower and turn up the heat I let out my earlier surpressed giggle as the water cascades over
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized