Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Humanity

Posted 12-17-2016 at 04:59 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

We've all gotten that message from a Twue Dom declaring us to be their newest slave. There are so many blogs on this subject, the ridiculous messages we'll get with orders to refer to them as Master. It's like they don't see us as human. Just another potential slave. Doesn't matter if you're a dom or a sub, they've decided that you're a slave, their slave no less, and they are the greatest master you're ever going to have.

We all know those annoying messages, but that's not my subject...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Kinky
Old

Week Long Explicit Diaper Dare

Posted 12-17-2016 at 01:10 PM by JTN2010

Link to Dare

I'm going to write this as I go so the tense might get kind of confusing (I might try to clean it up at the end)

So pretty excited for this dare. My plan is to start on Saturday (12/10) and go until Friday (12/16) but before that I wanted to do a bit of planning.

Rules Clarifications/Adjustments
I am making a couple clarifications/adjustments to the rules to keep myself honest.
  • For the sleep before 8 I must be actually asleep
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Starters: Fantastic PM dares for anyone new to PM dares

Posted 12-17-2016 at 05:33 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

You are new to getDare or recently interested in PM dares? Awesome. Maybe you already created a first Likes, Dislikes and Limits list. Or are you still unsure which kinks you like and which tasks you are able to perform? No problem, here is some help. As I explained here, I love PM dares. And you wouldn't think how simple, easy and still exciting the most low level PM dares can be. Here are some. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however...
Oracle