Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

To Grow and Learn

Posted 11-20-2016 at 09:25 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I wrote an advertisement in the Master/Slave area on this site like a bagillion years ago. Okay, it was like a year, but so much can change during that year.

I've recently been debating writing a new ad, putting my name back out there since I'm single and ready to mingle. How do I even begin? How do I explain in a simple advertisement the changes I've felt in a year?

I read through my last ad, my only honest ad, and yes those were all things I believed to be true. I believed...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Story: Breaker Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Wasn't that obvious enough already? "Yes!", I raged. But he kept calm: "How bad do you want it? Tell me.". I could barely hold back my anger and need. That jerk! But I was willing to compromise in my situation: "Very bad! Now come on, do me." I begged: "Please!" Yes, he started to rub me again and continue where his hand had left me. Still, he was pressing me for something in exchange: "Promise me not to pleasure yourself. Promise me...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Breaker Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 05:42 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to IllPUTitIN

Naked. I stood in front of the mirror in my room and let my hands slide over the young body. My pubic hair had only started to grow, very slowly, while my breasts made all my peers drop their jaws every single day. They wouldn't believe my boobs could become even bigger. The girls were jealous, and the boys aroused like hell. I think I was the first one who gave them a boner, and I imagined many of them jerked off to my image. Ha, losers! Although I had watched lots...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Cakes and cuddles

Posted 11-20-2016 at 11:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 02:55 PM by CSasha

The knight stared out of the window, into the English garden. An hour ago he had busily worked there, not in a hurry or in need, but because I did him good. The green and flowers gave him that feeling again, that he could change the world in its details, and that he mattered. The garden gave him small obstacles, which he knew how to overcome, which tool to pick for and which moves to apply instinctively. The world outside seemed different. He wasn't a real knight from the medieval, but he sometimes felt...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The shooting Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 07:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Cameras were closing to catch my gasping and facial expression. From behind me. Jack slapped my ass: "You think we are done, whore?" Again that mean laughter, this time close all around me. "Bite that gag. I am gonna hurt you real good!" Oh no, he didn't want to ...
A hurtful object pushed into my whole anus told me the truth, and I cried loudly through my gag, echoed in more sadistic glee behind the lenses. New thrusts renewed the wave of pain and pounded...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The shooting Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 07:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 03:22 AM by CSasha

Broke. My head dropped on the table. Damn it. How could this have happened again? Why to me? In three days the rent was due, and I had no clue how I would be able to pay it, besides the many other bills and my overdrawn account. I only knew I desperately needed a drink. Fortunately, there was a nice bar around the corner.

Indeed I met Jack, a handsome young lad I would have given my attention even without his pleasant smile, patient ears and the generosity of a gentleman. When I had finished,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories