Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Elin0553

Rate this Entry

Slave & Master blog-day 5

Posted 04-29-2009 at 05:14 PM by Elin0553

Today, was, more than normal.

It was unholy.

First of all, I had but 1 task today. One simple task I belive I have done before...but it made me extremly wet.

I had to have a permanent marker up my cat from the time in the morning before school, to right when I talked with master in the evening.

I was very very wet indeed.

I had to wear (and I quote):
Quote:
strapped top
1 open in front bra
pants
a belt if needed
So this means, all damn day, I was worried about being caught! (which, in fact, made me even more hornyer)

I had a math pop quiz, and a track meet to go to for my friend Shelly. Today, was, uneventfull and boring.

At the track meet, sorry to say this, but it was cold and I put on a sweater I don't know if this was allowed, but, I don't think master would mind TO much if I did and I was EXTREMLY cold...and I dropped down 10ft...

My other friend Tori decided to call me "spider lin" I have no clue why, but it has somthing to do with the simpsons movie ...

Contrary to me being "spider lin" I thought the marker was going to slip out so I went under the bleachers and fixed it...it wasnt coming out at all!

A teacher saw me go in, and out, so she checked and then said "Why were you back there?" and I said I was looking for my earing, and pointed up to my seat. She nodded. (stupid Ms. Kiejaker) ...no offense...if your reading this...

Today was, morly, uneventfull in a state of a trance coma. Or, brain death.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2152 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments