Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

Rate this Entry

The power of a woman’s submissiveness

Posted 10-25-2013 at 01:23 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

I find women’s submissiveness a great turn on and unfortunately, it seems to be getting rarer and rarer. One thing that I think women don’t realize about men is that we find their submissiveness not only a huge turn on, but in reality, a woman’s submissiveness holds its own kind of strength with us, in and of itself. It’s just a different type of strength. Just in the same way that many women crave a strong man to lead them, men crave women who are strong in their fearlessness when it comes to embracing their femininity and in being submissive.

Submissiveness is greatly misunderstood and gets a bad wrap. It doesn’t mean the woman is a doormat. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a mind. It’s a quality of mind, a quality of psyche and behavior which is different than aggressive and dominating behavior. Men and women naturally have both in their natural makeup. Society fucks with you and teaches you that you’re supposed to be what you normally wouldn’t be, whether you’re a man or a woman.

Men don’t want women that are masculinized and aggressive. We get tired of it and we move on to the next girl, looking for the truly feminine woman, who embraces what it means to be a woman. I’m not here to tell you what all that is, but I will say that women shouldn’t underestimate the power of their submission. If you don’t believe me, do a little experiment the next time you go out. When a man that you find attractive approaches you, or is in your vicinity, say something defensive and bitchy to him. I mean, really lay it on.

So, when you lay the ball-busting on the guy, what happens? If you’re doing it right, and he isn’t a broken and needy man, you should get the correct response. He will likely dismiss you, probably politely enough because he’s a man and doesn’t need or care to get into an ego struggle with you, and be done with you. I’d say that this is the correct response 90% of the time. Rewarding shitty behavior only feeds it.

Now, on another guy, try saying something sweet, or say something in a sweet and feminine way. See what happens. I’m going to guess that the first thing is that the guy will blink twice and pinch himself because he’s so not used to this from women. If you really ring his bell, this might even result in him being literally speechless. At any rate, I’m guessing the response will be much more positive.

I should note that, while I’m framing all of this in terms of interactions between women and men, the same holds true between women. If a woman were to approach another woman and say something hostile, bitchy and aggressive, would she expect the encounter to be positive in any way? Of course not. And of course the same goes for men, though I’m not advocating that men say “sweet” things to each other. But then I don’t need to school men on this. Men know how to be polite to one another.

And of course, there’s submission and sweetness on a woman’s part during sex. As a man, this is one of those things that I crave more and more. I am dominant and it’s always such better sex when the woman naturally is submissive and doesn’t fight me. Both people can’t be the dominant force, it’s like two repelling magnets. This is of course true in interactions other than sex.

Women should embrace their femininity and enjoy it. The ones that do already understand how this is a yin/yang thing with a dominant man. There is power there for both, it’s just different. The way a man feels when he’s with a woman he wants who is submissive and gives herself over to him is pretty incredible. I’m assuming it’s the same for a woman on the other side of the coin.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1141 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I agree that there is strength in submitting willfully to another, be it man or woman. I am submissive by nature and not just in the bedroom. In my everyday life I naturally hold submissive qualities, and I do view myself as femine. I have been hurt many times because I have been to nice or too sweet, and people have taken advantage. Therefore as a submissive I feel vunerable a lot of the time.

It is for this reason that I view my control or power as a gift, and I don't give it to just anybody. It is something I take seriously, and although I am not rude to anybody I meet, I do feel like I am sometimes on guard when first meeting somebody. It is only when I have had a chance to get to know somebody, learn about their character and their view of the world, do I give them my gift, and fully submit.
    Posted 10-25-2013 at 08:11 PM by butterflyslave butterflyslave is offline