Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

A Positive Entry for Once!

Posted 07-28-2011 at 09:19 AM by Komodo Jones

It's not very often that I use a blog to describe some events of my daily life. Kind of ironic because that's what I've always thought a blog is, kind of an online journal. However, my life is kind of slow and uninteresting so I don't have something to write about every day. That will change as I have joined a dare competition on this site and, if things go according to plan I'll have my first dare tomorrow. I probably won't be reporting the dares on a blog but rather another site I'm part of which I can't list as there are users under the age of 18 on this site...but I digress.
Yesterday was a very exciting day for me. My parents went to a Cleveland Indians game so they were far away from me but still within the state, probably gone from the house for at least 12 hours. Every now and then when they're gone, I take a day off from school, and that's what I did yesterday. I just skipped my two classes of the day, probably not the brightest idea considering they're five week classes instead of the normal ten week classes. Originally, I planned on only skipping the second class which I kind of was upset about as I really enjoy that class. Yeah I know it's weird, who enjoys classes?! But it's a short story writing class which is why I enjoy because I enjoy writing. Anyway, I skipped both classes and ordered a pizza and some wings for later delivery since the place wasn't open yet. Then I preceded to do a rule to do from when my parents are gone for an extended period of time and that was of course to go around the house with no clothes on. I slept naked the night before so that I could just get out of bed without worrying to have to put anything on since they'd be gone by then. Originally, I had planned on staying naked until school started but seeing as I didn't go to school I stayed naked most of the day. I also found a position I like a lot in one of the recliners in the family room which I plan to employ in future opportunities when my parents are gone. So I didn't really do much of anything yesterday. I spent most of the day searching getdare and watching LOST on Netflix. I never watched the original series but now I'm really hooked, but I'm thinking it will be over fairly soon as I'm just now entering Season Five, and there's six seasons.
Anyway, at about 3:00 I decided to put something on and go get the mail. I'm not risky enough to be completely naked or hardly dressed in broad daylight especially on a street in suburbia like mine. If I were in the country, I'd definitely try it but not in urbinization. I was excited that I got the newest episode of "Nintendo Power." I'm a devout fan of Nintendo, only straying from the norm by having a Playstation 2, which I use for DVD's mostly now. I threaded through the magazine like I do every time just seeing what I have to look forward to before reading cover to cover, and I was ecstatis when I started looking at the Pulse section, which is letters to the staff of NP. Finally, after being a subscriber ever since the original DS was big, I had finally had one of my letters accepted! So that was a happy day for me. Yesterday, I also switched my avatar to something Nintendo related. The editors haven't commented on it yet, so I guess it's ok. If not I'll just change it back to the grayscale of my cat, provided they don't ban me. But seeing that there isn't anything "shown" I don't think it should be a problem.
It's nice every now and then to have a good day because life can be hard sometimes. But rather than be a pessimist, like I usually am I decided to comment on something positive for once.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 618 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hope you had fun