Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Rate this Entry

Thoughts/heartache/reflection

Posted 09-12-2014 at 04:58 AM by Foxy Rose
Updated 09-12-2014 at 05:35 AM by Foxy Rose

I took some personal time away from getDare to sort out my feelings and thoughts about an incident that happened not too long ago. Yes, it might have been a bad idea, because that night, I had a dream about the people involved.

So I was happy earlier, I thought my mood had lifted. Then BAM! I am spammed with worry, sadness and crying. This is the saddest news I have received in a long long time.

First, before removing myself from here for a couple days, I realized that my grandfather would have had his birthday if he was still with us, then my grandmother's one year death is 10 days later, then I got humiliated by someone in chat.

But never, never, NEVER had I thought this would happen to me today. Yes, I was worried something happened to my special someone, but I thought his trip happened earlier than expected.

Then I get the most horrible, but thank you for letting me know he's okay, message. I've only had such an incident happen to me once before, my father. But what can I do? It won't help either not being able to talk with you for 4 weeks.

4 weeks of not hearing you say those 2 letters followed by the nick name you use, even though you know my real name. But you still choose to call me Rose. Only 2 times you've said those two letters, the last time was ecstasy and that was also the last I've heard from you, before this sad news.

So, my dearest, here is sending you so much kisses and hugs for a speedy recovery. Let your brother tie you up so you get well. And I did tell him to let you know that it was from me. Get well soon, please

Your Rose
xxx
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 424 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't have much to say, but sending a *hug* your way. Hope things get better for you and those nearest you soon.
  2. Old Comment
    thank you cutie pie *hug*