Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 10 votes, 4.00 average.

Good girl

Posted 01-04-2017 at 03:57 PM by AbusiveMaster

There have been times I have called both IceMaiden and Hearty "good girl" and been met with the response "Why?" As they havent seen themselves doing something particularly deserving of praise in the minutes preceeding, they are genuinely confused as to why they are being praised.

My girls are brats. No, really, I know this may come as a surprise to you all, but they are. They are cheeky, funloving, mischievious, and both think they are hilarious. Put them both together and you have a recipe for disaster of apocalyptic proportions.

But they are both ALWAYS good girls. They might be "funny" and they may even try to argue if they think they can get away with it. They both make mistakes. They both occasionally do not meet their tasks on time, or find that a given thing proves impossible.

They never disobey. Neither of them. They never disrespect me, or our relationship. They always try their damnedest in every single thing they do. I always feel, from both of them, that our relationshps matter to them as much as to me.

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone fails at times. We all have lives and commitments and health issues and periods (well, I dont have the periods.)

But even when they are sitting doing nothing, even when they are being bratty, even when they mess up, they are, and always will be, my good girls.

And I dont think I need to wait for a special occasion to let them know that, or just how proud I am of them both. ALL THE TIME.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1466 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Brats, us? I don't know what you mean! Of course we are always good!

Why would I want to be bad? That would make you unhappy and me unhappy in turn. I like making you happy lots and often.

But you are a still a douche.
  2. Old Comment
    Oh hell yes!
    I say "good girl" (braaf in dutch) fo my pet 100x per day.
    Alike you say... She is! She is never disobedient. She litterally always serves me. She has her problems with rules,... But those are mistakes that can be healed.
    She is just a real good pet. At least 100x per day.

@icemaiden,
    I hope you allow me as "not being your dom", but,.... I really would like to say to you: "shutup and listen to what he just told you"
  3. Old Comment
    For the record they are both freaking hilarious.