Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Exposing A Worm.

Posted 09-28-2017 at 10:29 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 09-28-2017 at 10:31 AM by IceMaiden

No, not that kind of exposing. Jaro has been being a very good little worm so he doesn't need exposing in that way. But I knew the title would cause him to have a heart attack and I can be sadistic at times.

What sort of exposing then, you ask? Well, he has answered a few questions and blogged about sending Butterfly and myself pictures and audio. But he hasn't been very specific about it. And I'm sure gD want to know all the gory details! So I will let you all know. We can't blame Jaro for forgetting to do this, worms only have tiny brains after all.

The first two pictures we recieved were naked from the neck down with almost 30 degrading and humiliating words and names written on him from a task I had given to him. Since then, we have been steadily building a collection of further material.

So far Jaro has sent us pictures of him wearing his gag whilst being covered in drool, of very red thighs from self spanking, a naked shot with paint all over him and the created picture when I had him create a picture by rolling around in paint, a picture showing about 10 litres of worm pee in bottles as I have been having him pee in bottles and then freeze it for a while now. Poor little worm still doesn't know what it is intended for.

He has also sent us two audio files, one of him deepthroating his dildo for ten minutes and one reciting his mantra:

I'm a simple piece of fuckmeat.
I知 pretty when I知 covered in spit and cum.
I will not say no, I知 a horny set of fuck-holes.
I will follow orders because I知 an obedient slut and I don稚 know what痴 best for me.
I知 a pleasing set of holes and a cumdump.
I知 a cumrag designed to be used.
Please fuck my holes.

He also has to repeat that daily until he memorises it. Maybe there will be tests to see how fast he is learning. Who knew I would enjoy humiliating and degrading so much?

The point of this blog, while of course humiliating him is part of it, is to say how proud Butterfly and I are. He has stepped out of his comfort zone not only with the blackmail dynamic itself, but the pictures, the audio, completing hidden tasks at work and so forth. And though we may tease and push and be harsh at times, I feel confident to speak for both of us in saying that we are both very pleased and have every confidence in the little worm.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3993 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My little worm brain cannot comprehend what is happening here.
    Sending pics like this is scary. The type I have to send today is even MORE scary.
    It makes me scared but also... aroused!
  2. Old Comment
    weow thats a lot of piss, I can't wait to here what happens with it :3
    Also the pant sounds really fun, what a "lucky" worm
  3. Old Comment
    I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know what sort of exposure your worm faces if he screws up or tries to quit....!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mandible View Comment
    I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know what sort of exposure your worm faces if he screws up or tries to quit....!
    Let's just say that if you put all the evidence we have gathered, together, then anybody he works with or knows well enough would be in for a treat. We have evidence of him admitting to humiliating and degrading things. Paired with some information that will help you identify him if you really wanted to.
  5. Old Comment
    So you'd sent it to people he knows? Heh heh
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    So you'd sent it to people he knows? Heh heh
    We would merely post it publicly for people to come across if they were looking.
  7. Old Comment
    Understood. Still plenty scary! :-)
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Understood. Still plenty scary! :-)
    It IS scary, yes. That's why I will be a good and obedient little worm and will do anything to make sure this doesn't happen!