Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Reminder: I am Sinister's Princess

Posted 12-17-2015 at 06:31 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-18-2015 at 12:23 PM by techiegirl

Not entirely sure why, but Sinister has recently started calling me princess (much to my embarrassment). So, when I started informing him that I wasn't a princess, he had fun teaching me otherwise.

I had to run a few errands today while Sinister would be out with friends, so he gave me some rules that would warm me up to the idea of being his princess. Nothing major. He chose my outfit for the day and made it a rule that I needed to do either 30 seconds of rubbing my clit or 5 cunt spanks...
Distinguished Member
Old

Reminder: Sinister Owns My Voice

Posted 12-17-2015 at 06:07 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The theme for this scene was, you guessed it, how my dom claimed to own my voice. I'll be perfectly blunt, don't remember this too well as it was more heat of the moment things instead of decided upon tasks to do in advance. Not to say I didn't love it, just that it's harder to remember.

It was a good thing I was home alone, since it involved a lot of embarrassing things being said over and over again.

I'm not very, er, vocal when it comes to play. I speak my mind, but moaning...
Distinguished Member
Old

Drop Me Down

Posted 11-18-2015 at 11:41 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The boy toy and I are both very interested in hypnosis, it's actually a major kink of ours. So, we've been trying it out, testing the waters, and learning a few things about how my mind works.

One thing we've learned is that it is possible for me to be put into to trance. At least, Sinister says I'm in trance. It's not that I forget, but I feel as though I might be faking it. As though I want this to work so badly that I essentially pretend to be in trance. It's very confusing.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Wet Diapers

Posted 10-19-2015 at 10:02 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 10-19-2015 at 10:20 PM by techiegirl (I can't grammar)

This is gonna be a very rambly blog since I tend to ramble when I'm embarrassed and dear god this was mortifying.

So, a question arose in chat earlier tonight, 'What happens if you wear a diaper in the shower?'. Well, no one in chat had done it, so my lovely babysitter (Red, hi Red!) decided to volunteer me as a guinea pig. Woopee. Of course, I bitched and complained about it because that's what I do, but eventually Red laid down the law. So, I accepted, for science

And...
Distinguished Member
Old

Pushing My Limits

Posted 09-30-2015 at 05:29 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I have an extremely sensitive gag reflex. I despise drooling and I hate having things in my mouth. For these reasons, gags/putting things in my mouth has been a limit for a while.

Guess who just bought a bit gag. This bitch. (found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o01_s00)

It was a surprise for the boy toy and at least half of GD knew I was buying it, but it finally arrived and it's so pretty.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes, Kinky
Old

My Brattiness

Posted 09-17-2015 at 10:40 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I've recently started thinking a lot about how I express my bratty side. We joke that I'm the Queen Brat, The Brat of GD, which is a rather accurate description of my behavior. But what is bratty? How am I bratty?

For me, brattiness is a game that can only be played with brat tamers. It's a dance I constantly move to of toeing the line between disobedience and brattiness. How sassy can I be before my boy toy has to finally say fuck it and give me a solid, no nonsense order? We play around...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Scenes, Personal
Old

How to Be a Good Sub

Posted 09-16-2015 at 06:48 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

This is bullshit. Let's get one thing very very clear, there are no 'good subs' and there are no 'bad subs'. There are submissives.

The boy toy thinks I'm an amazing sub, and who knows maybe I am, but I am also a total brat. If you've witnessed our conversations in chat, you might have picked up on this. Of course, he says that makes my subby side so much more special (what a softie), but other Doms might disagree.

I am not what people envision when someone pictures a...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's