Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Shaved My Cunt and Asshole

Posted 09-01-2012 at 08:51 AM by nanomt

I shaved again this morning and edged 3 times again. I also popped my clit with a rubber band 3 times; once each time I reached the edge. I now have 6 permanent marker lines on my inner thigh.

I'm so horny now. My judgement is becoming a little cloudy. My cunt is dripping all of the time now.

I'm trying very hard not to beg RST to let me cum.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Humiliation

Posted 08-30-2012 at 09:03 PM by nanomt

My trainer directed me to post details of how I masturbated last night. I had no idea I would be required to share this with the world. This was the last time I can cum until Wednesday, September 5th. The following is how I prepared to masturbate and the fantasy I used to cum.

Sir,

I removed all of my clothing and opened my bedroom windows. The lights were already off. I plugged my ears and clamped my nipples. I already have ropes tied to all 4 corners of my bed. I layed...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cunt on Trial

Posted 08-30-2012 at 08:49 PM by nanomt

I am a cunt on trial not allowed to orgasm until Wednesday September 5th.

I've been directed to request any pictures anyone has of me. If anyone has any of them, please contact me. I would very much like to have copies of them. I was a stupid cunt and deleted the ones I had.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

500th and Final Edge Dare & Report

Posted 08-26-2012 at 10:25 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-26-2012 at 01:27 PM by Rose_Angel

That’s right! My 500 edge challenge is over! I’ve had them now. I started my 500th edge dare with 6 edges to go.

I hinted on the Sub Wars thread that my 500th edge challenge was supposed to be physical and leave me sore for a few days. However, I start going into work tomorrow for the fall, and the idea of being sore while doing things required of a teacher… just did not bode well with me. So I asked Dravot to change his plans and create a new 500th edge dare for me. However, I
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Updates

Posted 08-25-2012 at 11:52 PM by Aki

I have been a bit lazy with my diaper side as of late but a few weeks ago I got back into it in a big way when I decided to wear diapers for an entire week. That's 24 hours a day for 7 days in a row. The 1st 2 days were the weekend so I was wearing full sized very thick diapers and peed in them the whole time. Poop is really hard to clean and smells a lot so I didn't use my diapers for that purpose during my week in diapers.

The next 3 days I wore and used big diapers while I was home...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

After Effects of 400th Edge Dare

Posted 08-24-2012 at 07:58 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-25-2012 at 07:34 PM by Rose_Angel

After Effects of 400th Edge Dare Continued:

Dravot told me he was proud of me for completing the dare, but I couldn’t and still can’t say the same. I told him I would be back later, because I had to go and let myself cry.

I had so many thoughts racing through my mind. I was pissed at myself for letting Dravot to convince me to do the dare without using my ass. I was pissed at myself for continuing the dare after I saw a bruise starting to form. I KNEW it was a limit...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

400th Edge Dare & Report

Posted 08-24-2012 at 07:55 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-25-2012 at 12:35 PM by Rose_Angel

Dravot asked me to tell him if there was anything in particular I wanted included in my 400th edge dare, or to stay away from. I asked him to stay away from bladder control because of the Sub wars competition, and I mentioned I would like to have spanking incorporated into the dare.

Dravot then modified one of his classic punishments to fit it to be a dare for me. Generally, the number of points is much higher, and each orgasm adds 20 points. Seeing as I can’t orgasm, and this was meant
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized