Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Counterfeit_Fantasy

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I did not think I needed to bold the obvious.

Posted 12-02-2012 at 05:01 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

I recently wrote a Domme advertisment with the strict purpose of putting everything I knew was bad into a mushed up clusterfuck of what the bacon. The reaction was staggering. I got praise for it, and more than a handful of desperation.

Such worries me a little that people are willing to even consider such things. I presume a lot of them did not read it at all, and would sort of just wiggle off once they realize their mistake, but still the sarcasm just flies through some people. Below is the underlining of what someone should see:

If you are interested in me, please contact me via PM. If you are male, a cock shot (Said no one ever) may be included so I can understand you better (Logical disconnect). If you are female, any nude is fine (I'm direct like that). We can pretend I don’t know what a reverse image search is. *wink*

Though I do take the title of a Dominant (Domme) or Mistress and the responsibilities of being one, I will be called the Divine Overlord of Shrubberies, Counterfeit Fantasy (Seriously, how did this pass anyone?). Overlord Counterfeit Fantasy, the Divine, for short, but one or the other must be addressed when messaging me. Mistress is for sissies. Overlord, now, fuck all kinds of duck, yes.

I will clearly state now that I will use you for my personal pleasure. I’ll take a hinder at your limits, though almost all of you have similar limits so really, as long as I stay within provincial law, we’re good (Obvious lack of concern for personal boundaries). List your likes and I’ll incorporate them. List your dislikes, I’ll most likely incorporate them as well. Protect, love, dominant, swag (Cough). As any dominant should, I will be ridged (One lack of concern of what I post) with the compliments and heavy with the punishments.

As a beginner, you will experience many Dominants that want to use and abuse you. I will give you a well versed environment. Teach and nurture you to the best of my abilities. You need not worry, your practice will be met with eager lessons. (Taking advantage of new folk)

If you do have concerns, leave, you’re not a submissive (Blunt "twue" submissive talk) and you’d do an awful job of satisfying me if you doubt. (Not allowed to doubt) Upon both of our acceptance, you have agreed to trust me fully with your training and care.B](Not allowed to doubt) [/B] Task should be completed, and the lack of doing so, under any circumstance, will result in dire punishment. (Abuse of power)My camera, mic, webcam, phone, usb cord, or any digital device of such,are broken, but you should have no concerns of my gender. (Obviously sketchy) I expect them to be fixed soon.

I have had 8 years of experience as a Dominant(Obviously sketchy) . In that time, I have learned a little, grown a little more. (Use of years of experience as a means of experience) I've had many submissives, who have all left me with nothing to say but positive reviews. (Obviously sketchy) Though I miss a few, I have to admit some did not fit the requirement, and though I tried to change who they were and how they acted, they could not remove their habits and I had to let them go. (Obviously sketchy)

There is no problem with your lack of toys, as I can easily find creative ways to use household items and sticks. Wood, in any form, serves the same purpose.(Lies and slander) Leather, follows the same degree, so there's little difference from beating yourself with a belt and a whip. In fact, many of the chemical compounds under your sink can be mixed to produce non lethal, fun components. (Domination. WITH SCIENCE. Obviously sketchy) I take great pleasure in making items of innocent degree, perverse.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7593 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Personally, I thanked you for the post because I laughed so much while reading it. (as well as seeing the near-hidden text below)
  2. Old Comment
    Oh em ge! Someone noticed!
    Posted 12-02-2012 at 05:32 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline
  3. Old Comment

Pm me back

I pm'd you divine I am serious about beck ing your slave would like of you would pm me so I can email you the pics that you want

-your future slave(hopefully)
    Posted 12-02-2012 at 09:16 PM by Blackhaze122997 Blackhaze122997 is offline
  4. Old Comment
    What can we learn from this? We already know few people pay attention the content and details of ads. We can see this when a one line post from someone, whose only claim is having a vagina, nevertheless gets dozens of responses. We also see people's negligence when they respond to ads despite painfully obvious incompatibility (such as responding to a post seeking the opposite gender or opposite role). Fun Fact: I have even done this myself, although not quite as severely, responding to ads despite mismatches in interests.

Why does this happen? Perhaps this is a result of laziness on the internet. Why not blast out one line responses to ads, without reading them closely, just to see if something comes from it? Low probability of meaningful result, but also a minuscule cost. The impersonal, anonymous, casual, and "cheap" nature of internet communication is one culprit, I suspect.

On the other hand, perhaps this is a result of biology more than anything else. I am not a brain expert, clearly, so I will pose a question instead of making a statement I cannot support - what happens in the brain when a male sees that a female has, at first appearance, expressed a desire for a relationship? And are those parts of the brain affected by an apparent interest from a female the same as the parts of the brain responsible for language and critical analysis? My guess is that the emotional and sexual arousal centers of the brain are different, and unfortunately in most cases they trump the ones responsible for the kind of analysis required to recognize your sarcasm, or even to recognize what a bad idea it is to respond to someone without knowing ANYTHING other than their claims of gender (although the posts pointing out spelling errors were an interesting anomoly). And for whatever reason this seems to be more prevalent in males, at least insofar as seeking relationships on getdare is concerned, though I believe site dmographics may skew results somewhat.

And then a follow up question is which of those sections of the brain determine behavior? We would like to believe that our more sophisticated intellectual capacity motivates us to noble actions, but I think our baser desires ultimately drive what we do. For example, would I have responded to your post at all, even as I have here, were you not (apparently, from your picture) an attractive female and (so far as I can tell from your posts) an intelligent, creative, and slightly kinky one at that? Which part of my brain was responsible for initiating action, as opposed to being the means of that action, namely language and (hopefully) logic? It's possible, but I think it's much less likely that I would pay attention to your facetious post were you one of those faceless grey avatars.

In any event and for whatever ultimate cause, people act without closely reading these ads. People are still responding even after you have explained the "obvious" sarcasm. Honestly, I am not sure anything can be done. Many have attempted education, but those who are receptive are likely not the ones to dive in head first anyway. And I know I am not the only one who has been ignored or even received hostility when trying to assist those online who are basically being stupid.

And so, Overlord Counterfeit Fantasy, the Divine, since I am a victim of eons of biological programming and therefore cannot help myself, despite knowing from the outset that it is a trap, I present to you my cock for your personal pleasure.

But, all that aside, don't you in fact get some kinky pleasure from manipulating and controlling men? Psychological domination, perhaps? Because in a way that's what you have done here, intentionally or not.
  5. Old Comment
    I saw it and it made me lol. The Overlord part was especially hilarious.
  6. Old Comment
    Not a brain expert either but I do know big words. Sexual arousal is heavily part of the reward center of the brain, mainly with the neurotransmitters dopamine, and the hormone endorphin. Both of which make you feel good and are released upon sexual arousal. They also make you feel fluffy. Neither block reasoning and thought. In fact, sex keeps you focused. Whether you’re focused on fapping or actual reading is up to you.
    (Random fact, having to pee actually increases concentration though it doesn’t feel like it. Woop)

The brain’s response to emotion, stimuli, and reaction is far above me. I did see some praise in there, so, I’m going to take a minute to soak in that.

While the brain is a major part of the path towards a reply, one must also look at social conventions. Men and women definitely take sex differently. From my view of Getdare, men feel the need to actually search. Female, on the other hand, see the ratio of pink to green and sit. It shares odd similarities to the sperm and the egg analogy. Sperm is built in quantity. Not all good, but there sure is a lot of them. These represent your generic copy paste. I’m not saying men can’t write a decent reply, or females do not search, but it’s becoming a trend.

Next, you have the divide between those who write with a smidge of decency and those who stop using capitals once they are out of school. Some of the smarter folk do leave out their vowels but the difference between them and le’tard is that they know when it is appropriate to play it casual. People who understand how to act and when are better off. There’s no specific behaviour you follow, and it’s obvious in yourself that you change how you act depending on who you are with/near. What you perceive as a good behaviour at said time decides a large sum of where you’ll be. Obviously, we need to speed up natural selection. By cloning me and mass murder...

That is a damn alpha cock you have there. As for your hidden text, which does not do so well on this background, I’m starting to consider my manipulative behaviour is border lining a social problem. I find pleasure in a justifiable psychological punishment, but it’s not something I can fap to...often.
    Posted 12-03-2012 at 05:43 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline
  7. Old Comment
    While I thoroughly understand and perhaps even agree with a great deal of your points I must request a more clear definition of your more technical verbage, specifically the word fluffy.
  8. Old Comment
    Main Entry: fluffy  [fluhf-ee] Show IPA
    Part of Speech: adjective
    Definition: soft, furry
    Synonyms: creamy, downy, featherlike, feathery, fleecy, flocculent, flossy, gossamer, linty, pile, silky, velutinous
    Antonyms: coarse, rough, smooth
    Posted 12-03-2012 at 09:55 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Even if the reward center does not block the language center, it might bypass it. Maybe that's a choice. Increased focus, but on what? I suppose it's up to each person too, like you said. I like the sperm and egg analogy. Then again, maybe it's just the difficulties of typing with one hand that causes the short replies.

Too bad about the font color choices here. But I wouldn't have hidden it unless I wanted it to be found anyway.

NB: This post was typed with both hands.
  10. Old Comment
    Wow. Your sarcasm cracks me up. I have often wondered about the IQ of some of these people. Seriously....it's quite interesting what an effect that chemicals have on our brains and reasoning skills.
    Posted 12-05-2012 at 05:17 PM by Madame_paradox Madame_paradox is offline
  11. Old Comment
    I think that there is a simpler explanation than brain chemicals.

No matter how nuts the ad was if taken literally, it's clearly the work of someone witty, confident and very much alive. A very understandable reaction is interest in them.

And to be fair you have to admit that your ad also included much that hit subs' buttons. Pounded on them with a hammer really.

Now if you had gotten as much interest if your ad was limited to the chemicals under the sink, that would be alarming.