Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Counterfeit_Fantasy

Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Sexy Panties. Panties Everywhere.

Posted 03-12-2012 at 07:23 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 03-12-2012 at 07:34 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

Stacked neatly in rows. Orderly by type, lace, and colour by visual spectrum, then shade. There's little purpose to this blog other than showing off how fucking neat this drawer is. Look how neat that thing is.

Lower: Panties, panties with lace
Upper: Half back thongs, half back thongs with lace, that one G-string, string that was once a g string, I think.

<3 Who wants to pick which panties I wear for a week?

Also: Limited edition Pikachu, 1999 beanie plush, and socks that don't match.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1381.jpg
Views:	650
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	175  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7302 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment

Caaaa-uuute!

I'd love to stomp my feet and yell dibs on picking out your very adorable undies for a week, but I'm not exactly that kind of "type." I'm sure whatever lovely pair is picked out will look great on you though!
    Updated 03-12-2012 at 09:36 PM by yourgirl
  2. Old Comment
    I think blue would look good on you and I see you've got a bunch of them. Coincidence? Will you be wearing the same pair for the whole week or 7 different ones?
  3. Old Comment
    That is insanely tidy

I love yellow so I'm going with them.
  4. Old Comment
    @RST Wearing the same pair of panties for too long is bad. Got to keep that place clean, I do.

@ Invisible I'll wear the yellow ones by next week, if you so desire, and if my camera will stop being a sonofasandiwich and charge like a normal piece of technology I'll pm it to you.
    Posted 03-13-2012 at 02:47 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline
  5. Old Comment
    I couldn't agree more there. Very well, wear 3 different blue panties 3 days in a row then.
  6. Old Comment
    So I heard you like blue~ Any in particular, or can I just randomly pull them out? 2 sets of 2 pairs are the same, by the way. One is part way see through at the back, and one has poka dots, cause that's just cute.
    Posted 03-13-2012 at 04:35 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Wow you are really organised.
  8. Old Comment
    I'd like the g-string, though I'm also curious about the string which used to be a g-string
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Counterfeit_Fantasy View Comment
    So I heard you like blue~ Any in particular, or can I just randomly pull them out? 2 sets of 2 pairs are the same, by the way. One is part way see through at the back, and one has poka dots, cause that's just cute.
    What I actually said was that I thought blue would look good on you. After you've worn the yellow ones wear blue for three days. Go like this: see through, poka dots, see through. I'm also quite pleased by the organised state of your draws drawer.
  10. Old Comment
    I choose you Pikachu
  11. Old Comment
    Limited edition Pikachu