Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > krazykid

Rate this Entry

My first getDare dare!!- Cum Dare

Posted 09-02-2008 at 12:06 AM by krazykid
Updated 09-03-2008 at 03:26 AM by krazykid (Update!)

HOLY CRAP!!!... my first dare (on p.31) of http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8682

This is my true story! So first I had to give a dare. My first post. I'm not really into anal but I made that dare cuz that's what he wanted and I've seen stuff like that around the site.

Onto my dare:
cum without using your hands. Instead use two things in your room by lkjhgfd.

My first thought. "I'll just use my bed and fuck it until I shoot my load. Easy!" Well first off not so easy because other people are home (I live at home w/ rents and sibs), so I had to be very careful and be prepared so I didn't get caught. Therefore I stayed fully-clothed (shorts, boxers, shirt).

Of course fucking a bed with shorts on has way to much friction and hurts, so I unzipped and pulled my cock outta my boxers and started fucking (pulling my t-shirt between my cock and the bed), 20 minutes later, I stayed hard but the tip of my cock started to hurt and I was nowhere near to being close to coming. So I was like, ok item number 2! I'll fuck a pillow, it's a whole lot softer. Started to work, but then it didn't. I went back to fucking the bed and then the tip of my cock started hurting again. I was like "FUCK! I failed :-(" and zipped up and just stopped and layed there for 5 minutes.

Then I thought, "this is my first dare, I can't fuck it up or I might as well not play at all." So I started again on the bed, but it wasn't working, so i tried the pillow again, and it wasn't working. I decided to lube up with spit, unfortunately that didn't work too well. Then I figured this wasn't working, so I took a riskier position (remember my whole family was home and could walk through the doors at any time).

I positioned myself in a diagonal doggy-style and started rubbing my cock against the top corner of the bed. To my amazement (and enjoyment), it was working! After a couple minutes of fucking quietly and softly (so as not to be heard) I made sure I pulled my shirt over my cock and shot my load inside. My shirt got stick against my skin. I wiped my the cum off my cock with another part of t-shirt i was wearing and then pulled it back into my boxers and zipped up again. Then I layed there a little to let it dry up a bit then i got up and started typing this blog. My shirt still has giant "wet" spots from the cum in it haha fun. I should shower up before I get caught in it .

This was definitely a lot of fun and I absolutely LOVE this website. I'll be looking for my next dare on the forums.

If you have a dare for me feel free to PM me. I don't send videos or pics (because I just can't trust the internet. sorry y'all too many creeps) but I'd be happy to blog my experiences (or if you prefer I'll send it to just you ) I have limits in my sig, and truth is I might not take all dares sent to me, although I'll definitely try to man up and do them. I'll keep y'all posted and I'm always looking for chill friends to chat with (just chat, and please withing 5 years of my age (18) ) Hope you liked it!

UPDATE:
So yeah the end of my penis hurt for awhile after this was all over, I figured whatever friction=heat it'll be done. Well today in the shower I take a look and see that there's like a small raw patch, not too bad, but just like the layer of skin was ripped off. I'm sure it'll heal within a day or two but it means i can't masturbate for a while :-\ but it's all good. Haha it's kind of cool actually, just because it was inadvertent and all, and I kind of like pain :-) so yeah fun first dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3017 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments