Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Checking mail dare report

Posted 12-04-2019 at 01:49 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags report

For his 10k post and denial thread, Sam's pet slut had to do this dare -:

Check mail either cross dressed or only wearing female underwear. (Matt lives in an apartment so to check mail he has to walk through communal areas, down flights of stairs to the mail box area and then back again) I will add he has to wear his boy toy collar too.

If he does this wearing heels, he can reduce time by 4 hours.

For a reduction, he is posting report here.

getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Thoughts on line writing

Posted 12-05-2019 at 09:24 AM by Moehrchenprinz (Little soul's thoughts)
Updated 10-31-2023 at 07:05 AM by Moehrchenprinz

So yesterday we had a guy in chat asking for line writing "punishment" under false pretenses, which first introduced me to the concept. It was silly.

But it actually made me curious about that completely new genre of p-/funishment. I only thought of them in the context of handwriting initially.

So when Kitten offered line writing tasks today in chat, my curiosity got the better of me. To my surprise, the hyperlink she posted didn't lead to physical pen and paper,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Return Of Ghost

Posted 12-06-2019 at 04:34 AM by SecretGhost

Hey everyone, i want to keep this a bit short.

I got back after a long time being absent from you all, and im sorry.
I also seen that alot has happend.

But anyhow, i just want to say im back and happy as ever since i brought my boyfriend on this site.

I really hope you guys would accept him like you did with me.
Next to that i want to say thank you all for just.. being here youknow, dont forget. You are awesome

Anyhow i see you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About my waxing experience

Posted 12-10-2019 at 07:38 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Do you think your butt is more attractive with or without hair? Well, my decision is and was without. So after having gotten some experience with tweezing, around 2016 I went to my first waxing session. I think to know the pain in different body areas of tweezing a single hair helped me to be more confident with the waxing. Still, I started with legs only.

Frankly, I had a lot of worries about what could happen. How's the place, how are the workers there? What behavior do they expect?...
Oracle
Old

Another experience with slaves

Posted 12-22-2019 at 08:08 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I just went off from some time in a kinky chat, the shared roulette chat from fap roulette if you want to know. Just some distraction while working on another fap roulette. I am a bit upset and still satisfied with what happened, so let me share it with you.

As usually, plenty of people there shared pics asked for tasks. So I took on some of them. The first one was just looking for some fap instructions when posting his dick pic, and then asked me if he could be my slave. I gave him some...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Hotel Bondage Experience 🤐

Posted 12-26-2019 at 03:15 AM by annodaM

Last summer I was off for holidays for a few days and was given dares to do in my hotel, this is my detailed experience of what happened for you to enjoy ❤️

Day 1:

I got to the hotel and slept for a long while, then when I woke up I noticed the Wi-Fi not working so I decided to go down to the reception wearing only a gown and panites, no bra.

When night fell I decided to do the dare where I would tie myself up and leave my room key in
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slavery: Week 2 Reports

Posted 01-14-2020 at 07:12 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-17-2020 at 05:50 AM by Night Drifter

Tueday, 14th of January

My second week of slavery has begun! With it comes a new let of rules, you can read here. I think the big ones that are going to be really noticeably different are sucking on my pacifier while on GetDare, keeping my crotch shaved, daily hypnosis, and eating one meal a day without hands. That and a small adjustment to my drinking requirements that I think will make me use a lot more diapers.

Today was good! I woke up fairly early feeling much better...
getDare Sweetheart