Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

I am too hyper

Posted 11-10-2010 at 10:48 PM by Manbearpig

Wow. Reality sucks. I got myself on a little but of a high (not getting high, completely different). Anyways, my friend warned me about this. I didn't listen. Reality is starting to set in just a little. It is a long way down from the top. I don't think I will reach the bottom. However, I am afraid I stumble significantly. I know what I have been writing since late last month hasn't made any sense at all. Maybe eventually I will be able to say what exactly happened. But for right now, I just need to write about it to get it of my chest. This really helps.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1052 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As long as it does help you, keep doing it. Anyone who reads your blogs will just have to wonder, so no pressure at all to share. I do however hope it all works out for you
    Posted 11-11-2010 at 05:36 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks . Yesterday was just a bad day. To much stress on me. I finished all my work however so now I feel that much better