Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

The Torture Chamber

Posted 03-13-2017 at 11:58 AM by MistressCariad
Updated 04-21-2017 at 12:16 PM by MistressCariad

The Bitch-goddess does not blog.

I am not here to share my feelings with you simpletons but to command, correct and chastise all that engage in perversion. Below is an ongoing list of some of the torments I have devised for those repulsive degenerates that have caught my gaze.

If your guilt is so great you may randomly pick one of the punishments below. However, slave, make sure to post a reply below, reporting your fate so that the community may laugh at your sufferings....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part 2

Posted 03-12-2017 at 05:17 PM by eevee.velvet

Part 2 –
Okay guys this will take you to the start of the night.
The cucumber was sore. It had bumps on it that rubbed against my walls and the constant fucking made me both wet and sore. Then it was time for the battery. The rule of edges didn’t count today as I’d just spent about 5 mins fucking my pussy with a cucumber. So, restarted the song and found my clit rubbing the battery against it feeling the shocks run through my body. When that was done, I got the black permanent marker...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

My alias

Posted 03-12-2017 at 12:53 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I was originally on this site as Fraggleshubby which is quite self explanatory. I was married to a woman I called "fraggle".

However when we were divorced, I struggled to find a new alias that described ME in terms of MR and not through a relationship that no longer existed. On several sites I used the alias HarmlessBeast. This comes from my being a switch so I have a beast side but can also be harmless. Although this is a good alias for Mei found it lacking because 1. I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Part 1

Posted 03-11-2017 at 08:50 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 03-11-2017 at 08:55 AM by eevee.velvet

DISCLAIMER - guys this is just a story, but wunnolf would like to thank a few people for their amazing ideas that brought this story to light.
First Sire - you are the one who has asked me to post this and although it is only the beginning it is a great deal of fun.
Sub.Lucy - between the pictures and your story you've encouraged wunnolf to be able to share this, thanks for the many ideas and thoughts you've provided this site.
Everyone this is meant to be enjoyed. so wunnolf
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Re: Peace Within The Heart!

Posted 03-11-2017 at 01:39 AM by MasterDaddy02

As that touch of cold connections within your heart.
What does that feeling do inside you.
As it is speaking to your inner soul.
Does that cold release the calming of joy.

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Game 6 - Dicey Punishment

Posted 03-10-2017 at 09:29 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)

This game could be quite mean

Pour some uncooked rice into a corner with a hard floor and kneel on it naked.

Then roll two dice the idea is to roll a double 6 and you cannot move off the rice until you do.

every time you roll the dice however unless you roll a double 6 you must

for every even number you roll edge that amount of times
for every odd number you roll spank your ass hard that amount of times

so if your roll...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare 9 - Suffer the 9's

Posted 03-10-2017 at 08:48 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)

This is an evil dare and can be played 2 ways

The first way is to make a shopping list of 20 or more items (sex toys is the go to). Then using amazon or ebay to search and find all the items in your list and add each one to your basket.

The twist is you must edge for every 9 you see so if something is $19.99 you edge 3 times. Sounds simple but the edges soon mount up

you cannot cum until you have all items in your basket

The second way is the...
Posted in Uncategorized