Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > adnama

Rate this Entry

Rough Start

Posted 11-01-2013 at 07:21 PM by adnama

So this relationship is getting off to a rough start. You know how I thought I was getting a sub? Yeah, not happening. Their relationship is more DDlg than Dom and sub. DDlg was not what I was promised, and added to that, it would seem he plays favorites too. Really not cool. Kitty gets a spare key, his dog tags, more alone time with him, and can stay in the apartment alone. What do I get? Promises that he'll try harder to make things equal between us.

I don't think the first meet could have gotten any worse if we tried. I was pissed at being kept in the dark about everything, and I show up to the restaurant (yes, he picked a restaurant for us to first meet) and they're cozied up in the booth, leaving me to sit alone across the table. What do I see? He has her collared. Oh, yes, my friends, she's not his sub, but she's collared. Was I informed that she had been collared? NO. Pissed me off even more. Then it's not like we can talk about this sort of relationship with a four year old sitting a few feet behind us. We leave and he opens her door. Does he open my door? No. Had he ever opened my car door? No. Get back to his apartment and he's pissed at me for making her feel like a third wheel. What the fuck? She was sitting right next to him, knowing shit about him I don't and she's the third wheel. What the fuck ever. Then what do I spy? Dog tags. Whose dog tags? His, of course. Ooh, boy, I was peeved. He promises to get me some of my own after I point them out and how much it pissed me off.
Then the next day she tries to stake a claim over him, and freaks the fuck out when I casually mention that I'm his girlfriend too. So what happens next? I get fucking ignored for five goddamn days while he tries to talk her back into the relationship. Now I have to move at a glacial pace and make every little thing about her so it will be easier for her to adjust. What about me? Does he seriously think this isn't a big transition for me as well? Fuck. I don't know how to make this work.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1466 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »