Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Late night of ok play

Posted 05-29-2017 at 08:53 AM by pt26

5/28/17

Let’s see journal last night’s play is a little hazy cause I was pretty sleepy towards the end. I remember chatting with Miss while I was in bed (still caged) and watching my show. It was getting late when she suddenly said, “I thought slut would want to play”. So, I turned on the app so she could control it and placed the toy against the cage. I also asked if she wanted me to clamp my nipples which she said “yes” to. She then proceeded to tease me with the toy turning it at various speeds and on and off at random. She also had me twist the clamps making my nipples even more tender before finally having me pull them off completely. After that I asked her if I could touch and play with my nipples because they are usually so sensitive and it feels so good after they have been clamped like that. She asked me “what is it worth to slut” which to be honest journal I really dislike when she does that. I try to offer things but I don’t know what she wants and she basically never agrees to what I offer. I try saying anything but that doesn’t work either. I would rather she just tell me no instead because it is kind of annoying. I ended up getting to restrain my hands but after that I was getting pretty tired and I think a little grumpy since it was around 1 am in the morning and I am not someone who usually stays up late. I ended up trying to drift off but I have a really hard time falling asleep on my back and that was the only way I could lay with my feet and arms restrained. I ended up turning the tv back on and when she asked why I said I was trying to get more tired so I could fall asleep. She turned the toy off and asked if I wanted the arm restraints off. I said only if she commanded. She then said, “no that’s not what I asked” so I said yes and she had me take them off. I then kind of drifted off not long after that.

Journal, honestly this session was just okay in terms of fun level. I enjoyed having my nipples clamped and played with a little but beyond that it really wasn’t much to write home about. It’s fun for a while doing the whole cage vibrator tease but after a while it is just kind of meh. I guess because with the vibe against the cage I can feel a little pleasure but then at some point it is just kind of vibrating everything and no longer feels all that great so I do not stay aroused. I don’t know or maybe it was just doing basically the same thing as two nights ago so it wasn’t all that amazing. Miss also went back to her asking me thing instead of ordering. She could have told me to stay restrained and I would have dealt with it. I don’t like when she makes me choose like that I feel like I am not subbying anymore because I am making the choices. Anyway, journal I think that’s about it for my feelings on
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1527 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I really hate the "what is it worth to you" thing also. I never know what to say. I just feel stuck and helpless and it isn't fun at all.

As a Domme I try my best not to give my sub that choice, however, I do like hearing him beg and barter as he becomes desperate. I will sometimes say "how badly do you want it?", but I am not looking for anything in particular as a response.

When it comes to giving my sub choices, I don't do it too often but for me, I like hearing my subs opinions or knowing that they are choosing their own fate. In the end, it is my choice whether I follow their opinion or not, but I like to hear their input.
  2. Old Comment
    I know what you mean with the "how bad do you want it part" It creates begging and I do not mind that part at all.

I do see what you mean with the giving choices part. I guess it really depends on the situation or what the choice is. I think for me if it was like do you want restrains or rope tonight? Verses do you want to be restrained tonight? I don't know it is kind of hard to put into words.