Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Special Times With My Girl

Posted 07-05-2017 at 09:25 PM by pt26

Wow… I do not even know where to begin journal. First off I got to go visit my beautiful girlfriend for a week and take part in her dad and stepmom’s wedding. Despite the busyness and craziness of the wedding we were able to fit in some playtime as well. As usual when we are together I ended up domming her most of the time (I don’t know why but it’s much easier for me to dom in person than over skype it is like when she is there right in front of me I just go for it). But she did give me the most intension session I have ever had in my life. It started with my hands being restrained to the bed above my head, they were tight enough that I could only move a little. She then blindfolded, collard me and place headphones with loud music on so I could neither hear nor see. I was so excited!!!!!! She teased me a little with a vibe on my cock when suddenly she stopped and moved away for a moment. I lay there wondering when YANK, she suddenly pulled my legs down the bed so that my arms where stretched tight. She then proceeded to tie each individual leg to the bed stretched wide apart. I now found myself tied spread eagle, blindfolded and unable to hear. She then turned the vibe on high and began flogging me!!! It hurt but felt soooo amazing. As the flogger lashed against my chest, stomach, inner thighs (sensitive!) and against my balls (ouch but soo good) I moaned and squirmed in pain and pleasure. She even disappeared and left me tied there for maybe 5 or 7 minutes while she went outside for a smoke!

She then untied me gently and kissed me while my eyes adjusted to the light and I slowly moved my stiff limbs. Now it was my turn. I restrained her hands and proceeded to tease and torture her tits (I love making them sooo sensitive) as well as playing with her pussy and clit. I had brought her a few new toys a vibe for her pussy and an anal vibe that I could control. In went both and outside in the back yard we went (we had some trouble keeping them connected but when they where oh boy those are fun). I had her remove her shirt leaving her completely naked out in the back yard (aside from her collar). I then teased her and tormented her turning the vibe on high and rubbing her clit. Finally, I made her walk to the fence (maybe 15 yards) and wait there, I left her there a few minutes until motioning her back. We then went back up inside to cuddle and snuggle asleep in each other’s arms.

I loved each and every moment (aside from the stupid toys disconnecting) of our time together. I think the only thing I would enjoy adding to it was maybe her beating my ass some. I would have loved for her to turn me over and just make it red and bruised for the next morning. Anyway journal I miss her terribly already and cannot wait until we are together again. Goodbye for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1365 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments