Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

Gags (a small look at them)

Posted 01-26-2017 at 07:22 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 01-27-2017 at 05:26 AM by eevee.velvet

Ball vs o-ring gags
This is wunnolf's opinion and experiences. You might not agree and that is fine. This comes from an evening thinking and trying out the gags the previous day again. Really they are awesome.
Ball gag -
This has become one of my favourite toys to play with. It fills my mouth quite easily and it takes a while for my mount to really start hurting.
Drooling happens but not very quickly and 90% of the noise coming from my mouth is muffled.
With the drool when it starts it is constant. The fact that your tongue can't move in your mouth right makes it unable to help you swallow the saliva so it makes you helpless stopping it from slowly falling out of your mouth.

O-ring Gag -
This one I find more degrading. The simple fact that your mouth is open with your tongue acting useless inside. This one being bigger I'm still getting use to the size. Sounds aren't muffled at all. This one also enables you to eat, though it is messy as your tongue will have to lick and lap up everything.
Drooling - I find with this it happens much faster. You can try slot more to not allow it to come out but ultimately you do end up failing. With the ring I do find that you get drool drilling from the top much more as well as the tongue because it can't help but come out.

Okay summary
Ball gag is awesome for longer use, like let's say a night spent gagged or writing lines. It is degrading a tiny bit but the drool happens.
O-Ring gag is painful but for the idea of humiliating and degrading an individual it takes top prize at least in my books.
Posted in Journal
Views 803 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks sharing!
    I like gags a lot,.... Well.... On my pet .

The ballgag i always give her for spanking and caning. Those really hurt and it is nice to allow her to scream freely without causing trouble.

For bondage the ringgag is great. It provides lovely drooling. In fact i think i like the ringgag even more than the ballgag. The ballgag has some "necessary function". The ringgag is just greatly getting her submissive, getting her drooling.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Thanks sharing!
    I like gags a lot,.... Well.... On my pet .

The ballgag i always give her for spanking and caning. Those really hurt and it is nice to allow her to scream freely without causing trouble.

For bondage the ringgag is great. It provides lovely drooling. In fact i think i like the ringgag even more than the ballgag. The ballgag has some "necessary function". The ringgag is just greatly getting her submissive, getting her drooling.
    Glad there are other people who have the same views as Wunnolf.
  3. Old Comment
    I love my ball gag too. It's so humiliating and the drool is excessive.
    I don't have a o-ring gag, I have a spider gag. It's metal and very large so it's quite uncomfortable to wear. It does make me drool about an equal amount though.

But I have to ask: how the hell do you eat with a ring gag? I mean, you can't swallow right?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    I love my ball gag too. It's so humiliating and the drool is excessive.
    I don't have a o-ring gag, I have a spider gag. It's metal and very large so it's quite uncomfortable to wear. It does make me drool about an equal amount though.

But I have to ask: how the hell do you eat with a ring gag? I mean, you can't swallow right?
    It takes practice but you can the pieces have to small enough and it takes time for each one to work. Wunnolf has found that you can swallow its just hard.