Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I'm officially a ho?

Posted 11-26-2011 at 03:02 PM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

k.. I just made $15 for spending 10 (technically 7) minutes masturbating for some guy I met on cam4. He literally wanted to see my face, boobs, pussy and watch me pee in a cup.. I didn't really do the face part because it made me uncomfortable but everything else I gave into..

I don't know how I feel about it. Honestly, it's not something I can say I'm proud of (there's a fucking cup of pee in my room right now...) but I'm not exactly ashamed either. It was easy money and that's exactly...
Distinguished Member
Old

I think I may be in love...

Posted 11-22-2011 at 02:13 AM by nellybell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDArX...feature=relmfu

I find this girl to be hilarious and just awesome. Probably the most applicable video to this site so have at it people!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bored! Want/Need tasks, dares etc

Posted 11-21-2011 at 07:35 PM by jacklynn0927

Sitting in my room. I will probably be able to do some dares, tasks in about 45 minutes.

So please send 'em and I will do them and report back and or make a blog report on how they went. Check Sig on profile for likes, dislikes, etc.
Thanks guys!!!
~Jacky
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi

Posted 11-19-2011 at 03:12 PM by masterlucia

Hey i'm new to getdare. Im a master and i love dressing up my sissies.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I made babies!

Posted 11-19-2011 at 12:10 AM by nellybell

The new update for minecraft came out today and now the animals can breed! I made little baby chickens and they're so adorable!
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meep :)

Posted 11-15-2011 at 11:57 PM by maddy09

I made cookies, that are nummy, *hands cookie to whoever reads this blog* i got bored of drawing my portrait. So i got on to talk to my friends, but none of them are on *sad face* so im making a completely random thing, with no meaning, its fun, how is everyone, I'm having one of those not great days, but much better then bad, so yay? haha
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mission: Unaccomplished

Posted 11-13-2011 at 11:16 AM by bodacious (Anatomy of Me)

I feel like giving up on this search. I got a LOT of great responses but I'm not gonna lie, slightly disappointed still. Half of me was expecting the perfect person to jump out waving his/her hand screaming my name or something, yanno? The other half was expecting this disappointment.

But now I am doneeeee. Fuck it all. I'm going to start focusing on my school work again and trying to press through these "busy" weeks so I can start socializing again. As much as I would love to...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized