Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Riding the dildo

Posted 04-22-2014 at 06:33 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Incompleted my first 8 edges from my poll/thread while riding my dildo. I nearly cummed on the 3rd one because i did not stop bouncing. I have somewhere around 80 or so more to do... I am gonna have a very sore ass hole by friday...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

skylar's outfits(task outfit and bedtime outfit)

Posted 04-21-2014 at 01:05 PM by Skylar and Kaz
Updated 06-04-2014 at 06:46 PM by Skylar and Kaz

Skylar has been assigned two outfits now. One is her slut outfit which is alsk referrred to her task outfit. The second is her bed time outfit.

Her slut/task outfit is as follows
Her collar (locked), leather ankle and wrist cuffs, diaper(restricted from toilet while in it), gag, blindfold.

Her bedtime outfit is during the Fall and Winter
Diaper (toilet off limits), jeans old pair, leather wrist cuffs locked to the front belt loops, leather ankle cuffs locked
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slut is Tied and Plugged

Posted 04-20-2014 at 09:36 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Well, since it was easter today I decided to beg master to see if he would allow me to edge. I also made him a present if tying my balls nice and firm and asking him to tell me when to untie. He did allow me to edge (that makes 143 edges without cuming) but warned me my balls would be tied for a while. He then told me to use the smallest plug tonight since i only made it 30 min with the medium one. So i am writing this with tied balls that are getting redder and shinier by the minute and a plugged ass...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Plugged: upgraded

Posted 04-19-2014 at 08:48 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Master ordered me to move up to the medium plug tonight it is 3 inch girth and is stretching me i feel so full. Master punished me today with 50 more ball slaps and 5 edges one right after the other. That puts me up to 138 edges without cumming and 1250 balls slaps. I hopefully will get to cum on the 26th though. I am greatly looking forward to that
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

likes, dislikes, limits

Posted 04-19-2014 at 05:12 AM by owneed (Creepness)
Updated 04-20-2014 at 12:31 PM by owneed

please note that you are not allowed to use any of those on me unless given permission to by anyone who have the authority to do so...

I wont accept it, just because I like humiliation, that is not an excuse to insult me, you might find yourself insulted back. unless you are a friend, then I'll spank you're ass instead

and so,..
I am straight 23 I only dom, and submit to women

likes: having FUN, Humiliation, verbal abuse, orgasm control,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A quick PLUGGED update

Posted 04-17-2014 at 09:47 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

I just wanted you all to know that i got my first butt plug set today. It has 3 different sizes the smallest of which is in me right now per masters orders. I am to keepnit there all night and if it comes out i will be punished.
Toys: 1 - 8 inch and very thick suction cup dildo and three different sized but plugs

Wish list: a chasity device for master to lick it in

I am bow up to about 1200 ball slaps and 400 spanks per ass cheek. I have not had an orgasm since april...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bought a chastity belt

Posted 04-17-2014 at 07:52 PM by slutt5

My master has been wanting me to do this for a while, but it's expensive to find a good one... but I finally saved up enough and bought a chastity belt!

It's not great... I was expecting a little better. It doesn't like to stay in place when I move around, it's uncomfortable between my legs when I'm walking, and it doesn't hide under clothes very well. Men's versions seem so much better! They can just put it on over the genital region where it stays put and it doesn't really affect anything...
Posted in Uncategorized