Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 29 votes, 2.10 average.

Dare Report - Gangbang Slut #3/7 (Part 2 of 2)

Posted 08-08-2019 at 05:22 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:18 PM by SilverBlue (forgot to add their descriptions)

(Continues from the last blog post)

We crossed the road to the lodge. We were very tipsy then, making a bit of noise going up the driveway. Inside their room were 2 small beds with loads of pillows. I took my clothes off, just in my heels, I stood naked between them and started kissing both of them (I get affectionate when I’m drunk). We had a long foreplay session, them kissing my body and running their hands over me and I kissed them and their hands and arms. I remember them undressing
Old

Poo: Just Disgusting

Posted 08-05-2019 at 05:01 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Poo: Disgustingly Degreading

About a month ago I wrote about my curiosity on trying scat dares. A little later I opened myself up to a simple toilet based dare to scratch the itch a little bit more than the ass-to-mouth that made my dicklet twitch with desire. Rather than simply sucking my (mildly) scat covered dildo/butt plug I’d be getting my hands dirty...literally.

The initial part of the dare was having a poo into a bowl, already an awkward enough start as I squatted...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Barefoot Woman from Course

Posted 08-05-2019 at 03:19 PM by andrew_b

This is something that I remembered from years ago

I've shared experiences I have had of seeing barefoot women at work or other places

This is something I remembered from a course I did about three years ago

There was this woman sitting across from me, being honest I had my suspicions that she got barefoot in class

My thoughts were proven right one time when I decided to head to the toilet

I look across and she has her shoes on...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Toys

Posted 08-03-2019 at 03:49 PM by Flyers3100
Updated 09-06-2020 at 06:16 AM by Flyers3100
Tags toys

• Black 2” collar (does not lock)
  • Steel 1” collar that locks with a screw
  • Black blindfold
  • Standard black ball gag
  • Clear panel ball gag
  • Black Leash
  • Soft, black wrist & ankle cuffs
  • Steel wrist cuffs that lock (no chain between cuffs)
  • Six feet of black, thin rope
  • Chastity cage
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 08-03-2019 at 03:40 PM by Flyers3100
Updated 06-08-2021 at 04:44 AM by Flyers3100
Tags dare, pmdare

1. HYPNOBOT - PM me “hypnobot” followed by a link to a hypnosis video and I will watch the video
3. Rule - I follow a rule of your choice for 3 days
2. RULE (X) - PM me a rule of your choice as well as a number between 1 and 5, and I will follow that rule for that amount of days
3. ONESIE TIME - PM me “onesie time” and I must wear a onesie of your choice among Cow, Dinosaur, Tigger (has mitts), Pooh (has mitts), Frog (has mitts), Dog, and Dolphin (has mitts) the next time I step...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.

Here Comes a Worm

Posted 07-31-2019 at 02:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

In less than 24 hours, a little worm will be travelling across the world to visit me!

Jaro and I met, right here on getDare, 3.5 years ago. I can’t believe it has been that long already. Our D/s relationship has changed many times over the span of three years. We have gone from very relaxed D/s to very strict M/s and even almost an entire year of consensual blackmail.

We have both learned so much about each other, our kinks, bdsm, and ourselves. We have shared laughter,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.

Four Years And Counting!

Posted 07-30-2019 at 04:37 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

This was supposed to be posted on the 17th July but life got in the way. Silly life.

17th July 2019 marks four years I have belonged to AM. Four. Whole. Years. I can't believe it sometimes. That's like a whole life time online. It truly doesn't seem like four years since he got all bossy and dom twatly on me and started ordering me to go to bed that night.

AM and I are incredibly similar in the majority of ways. So you'd think by now one of us would have killed the other....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized