Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A BIG "little" task

Posted 02-17-2017 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM by Butterfly

Last week AM shocked me while I was at work, by telling me that I would be buying a pacifier when I went to the grocery store after work.

I was mortified!!!

If anybody knows me, they know that I get blushy pretty easily (funnily enough I thought this was getting better, but I think I have just become too comfortable around certain
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Posted 02-17-2017 at 11:11 AM by SissyBabyPuppy
Updated 09-29-2018 at 03:43 PM by SissyBabyPuppy

Curious About: Pet PLay, Long Term Rules, Rules, Cross Dressing, Body Writing, Spanking, Anal, Mouth Soaping,Online exposure.

Limits: Illegal,Public,Scat,CBT,Family,Needles, Electro Play/Sounding, Death, Blood.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pm Dares 2.0!

Posted 02-17-2017 at 10:08 AM by Legs4Days
Updated 02-17-2017 at 10:31 AM by Legs4Days

So my last pm dares are a bit old so I decided to spice them up and make them pretty!
Rules:You can send 3Greens OR 2 Blues OR 1Red. every 24 hours. So now here are the dares!
CUBED: I will put an ice cube anywhere you want (boob, pussy, ass, arm pit, eat..) and leave it till it melts

UP THERE: I will give myself a normal wedgie and not in pick it for 15 mins

PINCH: I will pinch each nipple and twist them slightly for 2 mins.

BAD: I will spank
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Valentine's Day Letter to My Girlfriend

Posted 02-16-2017 at 10:39 PM by The Slutty Princess

Handwritten letters may be a thing of the past, but not for me. Ever since I was a young girl, I’d always right a notes to friends and family as a gift and I still carry on that tradition today. My mother and grandmother still have loves notes stashed away from my father and grandfather and still to this day I save all my birthday cards, Christmas cards, and love notes and stash them away in a box under my bed to someday look back upon and hopefully bring a smile across my face and fill me with memories....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Former Favorite (Sexiest) Commerical

Posted 02-16-2017 at 08:59 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:33 AM by cariadferch

Though T-Mobile's commercial is now my favorite, I still love the old Centrum Silver commercial. The script and casting are very sexy, and the ending is just adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjPfJ8LH0B4
Posted in Favorite Things
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Loving Mother!

Posted 02-15-2017 at 08:31 PM by MasterDaddy02

In life we are never prepared for the worst. Even to this day, my heart is still in pain from the lost of my mother. Weak or strong, no matter what age you are; the heart gives way to that lost so dear to us. Yes, each person takes it and handle that pain differently. There is no correct way to deal with it. As there is no wrong way as well. For some, it will live in them until the day they die. Others, will buried that pain and think very little about it. Mainly from not facing that emptiness inside...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted 02-14-2017 at 09:12 PM by The Slutty Princess

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine’s Day and cherished and spoiled their partners with love and affection! And for those of you that may have spent Valentine's Day home alone, I hope you still made it a great day and took advantage of Netflix and discounted chocolate! Even though Valentine’s Day fell on a Tuesday, we didn’t let our schedule get in the way, in fact, we both decided to skip our classes for the day and spend the day together, and we certainly had some fun! I thought I’d write a little...
Posted in Uncategorized