Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My First Time with Sammie Part 3

Posted 07-16-2016 at 09:38 AM by The Slutty Princess

I ran my fingers down her ribs before sliding my hands underneath her. My mouth hovered over her nipple. I breathed slowly, letting my warm breath taunt it before she arched her back and perked upwards, pushing her nipple in my mouth squirming and moaning as my mouth, lips, teeth, and tongue began teasing it. Just like mine, I had found her breaking point. I kept my hands locked behind her back, trying to keep her still as her body shook and quivered. I was still exploring. I tried all sorts of maneuvers, flicking her nipple with my tongue, rolling it around on my tongue, gently nibbling at it, and sucking on it. With each maneuver, I listen to her response, trying to gauge which one drove her the wildest. All seemed to do the trick but her moans seemed to increase to a throaty groan whenever I sucked on her nipple. I was still new at all of this but I knew one thing, if a girl likes something, don’t stop.

Wildly, I sucked on each nipple, alternating every few seconds. Her hands were locked on my hips as her moaning echoed the room. I was driving her crazy and she quickly began humping my leg, bucking her hips against my thigh so her warm pussy could rub against my smooth leg, leaving my thigh soaked with her sex. As soon as her breathing started to increase and her body stiffened, I stopped and she groaned. I repositioned myself between her legs, my face inches from her crotch. Her scent attacked me. It was intoxicating, making me even hornier than I already had been. I loved teasing her. I loved hearing her groans and moans of pleasure and absence. I loved feeling her body quiver under my hands and mouth. Not only was it driving her absolutely crazy, it was driving me crazy as well. I was enjoying ‘giving’ just as much as I had enjoyed ‘receiving’. Just as she had done, I let my warm breath taunt her as she shudder with each attack of my breath. She grew anxious, trying to rock her hips and press her crotch to my face but each time, I pulled my head a little further back, avoiding it. I couldn’t help but smirk at her groans from the suffering. Finally, I couldn’t resist it any more. I could feel her warmth, her wetness, and her smell her arousing scent. She looked so appetizing too. She was completely shaven, and her pussy seemed to be perfect. It drove me to a craze and I began licking her just as I remembered how she had licked me. I started by running my tongue from her perineum all the way to her mons before pulling my tongue back into my mouth and tasting her. She tasted different than me, not much different, maybe a little more tangy. Nevertheless, it tasted sweet and rather pleasing. I kept my eyes open, enjoying my view. Her back was arched, pushing her ribcage out and making her breasts appear a little larger. I couldn’t help but giggle at her reaction. Her head flew back into the pillows, her hair sprawled in every direction, her hands gently trembling on her tummy, as she squirmed, kicked, and squealed under the touch of my tongue. Slowly, I began grinding my pussy against her knee to the rythme of her whimpers, moans, and squeals as my tongue explored the wet cave. I’ll be completely honest, I was stunned at the feeling. It was so wet, so soft, so mushy and it all felt and tasted so good. I began by giving her a few long and slow strokes, each time my tongue got close to her clit, I could feel her body shudder. I slipped my tongue inside, pushing my chin against her perineum, my nose pressed to her clit, as my face pushed deeper into her crotch. My tongue explored deeper. I tried to circle every inch of her with my tongue before curling and bringing it back into my mouth for a split second, just to taste more of her. Her pussy was convulsing around my tongue and I could feel her entire body shake underneath me which only made my tongue work harder and faster. Her trembling hands combed through my hair as she propped her head back up to watch whimpering as her body trembled before her, her soft whimpers mixing with my moans and I licked her wildly. She began pushing my head further into her, her body jerking whenever my tongue crossed just the right spot. I began flicking my tongue back and forth which seemed to drive her wild as her body froze. Her head flew back into the pillows as she moaned loudly, pushing her pussy further into my face, her hands stopped combing through my hair. This seemed to do it. Her muscles seemed to go rigid as she held that position. Her hips collapsed back onto the bed as her breathing went back to shallow gasps before quieting again. She started whispering my name in shallow gasps sounding like she could barely talk. The whispers quickly heightened to screams as she approached an orgasm, digging my face deeper into her crotch before she squealed my name in a judder as loud as she could one last time, hitting climax at the same time. I felt her body quiver all, jump, and kick wildly as she orgasmed. I could feel all of her muscles clench as the orgasm rocketed through her, her chest heaving. I rolled off of her and crawled up next to her, watching as she curled into a fetal position as the waves of pleasure slowly decreased in intensity.

I laid next to her, smiling as I watched her body recover from the orgasm. She smiled back at me, staring into my doe eyes as she tried to catch her breath. She was so damn cute. I gave her a kiss on the lips and she turned over onto her side to face me better. She put her one arm over my arm and one leg over my leg in protective embrace. Possessively, I gently caressed her cheek, still smiling and staring into her mesmerizing eyes. “I love you” she said softly. She didn’t say it as though it was the most casual thing in the world, rather she said it in a tone that made me believe it had meant the entire world to her. “I love you too” I said as I leaned in and kissed the flush on her cheek, nuzzling my head into her neck. Sweaty and exhausted, I snuggled into her. We stayed snuggled tightly against one another. She was my possession and I was her possession.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 547 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Princess,
    The true romantic steps in making "love," was completely being express to one another. From, that most secret ways that could only come from one to share with the other. That taste of the other. That body scented rubbing off one to the other. This is deep love as looking into each other eyes. It is not lust for the another by no means!
    Such an great ending to a wonderful evening that was built up to take place!
    Daddy!