Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nellybell

Rate this Entry

If you thought some of the ads were bad on here....

Posted 09-13-2012 at 09:01 PM by nellybell

Then you will just love this one I got on collarme...

iam looking for f cam slave, if ur interested pm me now? i will make an online agreement with u, to describe the shape of our relation,there is the conditions: 1: u have to be my slave online to the rest of ur live, u have to be my properitey . to be my slave means that i will control all ur live detilas even the small things like what ur wear ,what ur eat.,..., can u do it? 2: u have to do what ever iam order u to do , never say no.u have to know that i will make a brainwash for u , u will be like my dog or my cow , or my robbot ,just obey orders, u will be like a toy .can u do it? 3: u have to take it in a serioues way ,it is not for fun . to be slave is a live style.and u have to be honest with me never lie on me, do what ever iam order u to do ,can u do it? 4: u have to know that when ur become my slave ,u have to love me more than u love ur self.i will become number 1 in ur live, can u do it? 5: u have to know that iam have the right to punish u when ever i want and in any way ,even if ur not do any thing wrong,and thier will be no limits for u , like hard pain ...., can u do it? 6: when ever iam order u to send pics or open cam ,u have to do it ok? 7: u have to know that , when ur accept become my slave, iam own 7 demonds slave. one of my slave will enter ur bodey and flowing in ur blood, it will control ur mind(thats true not lie) and if ur not replay to my orders it will damge ur mental health, u will see it in ur dreams, and hear it is voice in ur head when ur alone, can u do it? R U ACCEPT THIS CONDITOINS?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 10711 Comments 17
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 17

Comments

1. Old Comment
    mmmm.... Seems like you should give him some negative properitey
  2. Old Comment
    that..... is..... wow special... in the most basic sence. was he hit on the head as a child?
  3. Old Comment
    Well.... R U ACCEPT THOSE CONDITIONS?!?! (completely kidding!)

LMAO. I think a demon is controlling HIS mind.... ordering him to send that message to any girls as a way to embarrass himself....
  4. Old Comment
    There is a problem with that add, why? It’s a well thought out post for the typical deranged lunatic.

Seriously, I hope no one ever gets involved with him. He needs psychiatric treatment involving heavy medication and sedation. There are no redeeming features about that add. He is either stupid or plain evil. Judging by the structure of the add, stupid is a predominant theme.
    Updated 09-14-2012 at 03:09 AM by theone
  5. Old Comment
    Did he manage to make one grammatically correct sentence in that ad??? He makes you work hard just to understand what all his rules are!!! Plain stupid, he is, and a twat
  6. Old Comment
    This is a special kind of....special.
  7. Old Comment
    All your base are belong to us!
  8. Old Comment
    Seems legit, Nelly.
  9. Old Comment
    I think he seems perfect for you but it all comes down to if you're able to do it.
  10. Old Comment
    I lost too many brain cells reading that
  11. Old Comment
    Hmmm...let's see what was that one thing that everybody used to know; it's on the tip of my tongue oh yeah grammar! Honestly, I don't care what you think text is not a language and if someone is interested at least make a reply so that I can actually read it without having an aneurysm. Honestly! Yes grammar is a pain in the ass but use it people!
  12. Old Comment
    LHFAO..OHG, Nelly... this cracked this girl up to no end. This girl feels sorry for you for the amount of idiotic messages you must recieve!
  13. Old Comment
    Ahhhh. I am copy pasting this into as many adverts as i can from now on
    Posted 09-14-2012 at 08:08 PM by superultramazaku superultramazaku is offline
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redhead18 View Comment
    I think he seems perfect for you but it all comes down to if you're able to do it.
    Seems like the seven demons will force you to do it. ;D
  15. Old Comment
    who ya gonna call?
    Demon busters.
  16. Old Comment
    ... Can u do it?
  17. Old Comment
    What is this brainwash? Is it a milkshake? Can he also make me one? That's so sweet of him making you one.
    Posted 09-20-2012 at 09:45 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy Counterfeit_Fantasy is offline