Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Another New Chapter

Posted 05-20-2015 at 02:06 PM by Komodo Jones

I’ve been keeping this under wraps for quite a while now only sharing it with my trifecta of best friends on here and I feel that it’s time to announce it. While I do care for Alexis, she does realize that as a man who is only partially bi I do tend to connect better with females. We talked about this for a bit and she said that she was ok if I did look for a female sub or a Domme, as long as the relationship that we have was not effected drastically by it. Most subs wouldn’t do this but I know Alexis does really care about my happiness, she’s too good to me some times. I also think that since she’s married it’s not as big of a blow if I venture elsewhere.

So after looking and responding to a fair amount of ads and running into flakes, dead ends, and people who didn’t like some of my qualifications I felt that I was never going to find a female. Fast forward a few months and one of the people in my trifecta contacted me via Skype and just needed some consolation as she had just been disowned by her Dominant. One can only do so much over the Internet but I was just there for her to talk to and give her what advice I could as I too had been through a nasty break-up to someone I was really attached to. So we talked every now and then, usually just about vanilla stuff and I would check up on her sometimes seeing how she was doing. She did have something in her Skype status that did worry me. I won’t say what it was, but I will say it was not suicidal.

One night we talked and she had said that she was looking through ads on here but all of them were just not her style. Do what I say or you will be punished, you must do pictures, etc. just nothing showing a genuine concern for a sub as a person and not showing the compassion that a sub needs in a healthy D/s relationship. This was kind of the trigger for me. I had actually been interested in this person for a while. However, I am also not some person who will prey on someone when they’re in a dire situation. It’s wrong and immoral and I’m not that kind of guy. Some people had approached her like this and it sickened me. However, if I wanted to be in a D/s relationship with this person I had to express my interest then because I figured it was only a matter of time before she found an ad she liked and then my window of opportunity would be closed.

I sent her a pm telling her that I was interested in her and instead of saying I want you to be my sub I basically just put myself up for consideration if she would ever choose to get back into a D/s relationship. She was pretty surprised that I found her interesting in “that way” as we had been just talking as friends for quite a while. The next few days we just talked normally as we had been as friends but every now and then she would bring up my offer and ask me questions like if I require pictures, what did Alexis think about this, would I be able to deal with her schedule I answered all her questions with pure honesty and didn’t pressure her into taking me as a potential Dom. But after a while she said that she wanted to try getting back into a relationship and she wanted to see if she was ready with me. And we started our trial period.

Now the trial period I started with her was a little different than I had done in the past. Part of this was she was going through a transition of moving to her own apartment so because she was constantly with a room mate, our experiences were limited for the sexual aspect of our relationship. But everything we did, we did real time. This is kind of a new experience for me as I usually give tasks via e-mail and have occasional sessions. Most of our time have been sessions, and most of them took place during the weekend. I still remember our first brief session where I had her do my go to task. Being nude, put a clothespin on each of your nipples and play with your clit and pussy for those five minutes without cumming. Take off the clothespins and immediately attach one to each of your pussy lips and either play with your boobs or your ass, only one not both. That got her pretty horny, and anyone feel free to try that task yourself. Now early on before we started our trial period, she said that she was having trouble orgasming she just felt that she couldn’t do it, but she did that night and it was a huge blessing for her because she had actually forgotten how good they felt.

Another aspect of our relationship that was a little different is that I hugged her a lot, and we would cuddle and kiss as best we could on the Internet. Even though I would be the Dominant figure in our relationship she still took an interest in being a little mischievous by commenting on my spanking thread or suggesting rules that I may follow when I move into my apartment. It always made me laugh and smile a little bit when she would say something like “I think you need more spankings.” While I’m not the biggest for rebellion I will admit there is something a little cute about her when she’s feeling playful.

So we had talked a lot over kik and just this past Sunday she asked if I thought I would accept her as my sub. Of course that was her decision as I said in the beginning this was an offer and it was her decision and I’d let her take this where she wanted it to go. She wanted me to be her Dom and out of courtesy I asked her if she was sure and she was and of course I gladly accepted her as my sub. I hugged her and kissed her and finally got to call her my little girl for the first time. So to all of you I would like to introduce you to my newest sub and my little girl SubbieBrookie.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3506 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations to both of you and I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life.
  2. Old Comment
    Congrats you two!
    Posted 05-20-2015 at 03:06 PM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I am so very happy for both of you You are an awesome Dominant in so many different ways and I am sure that she will enjoy being your submissive!
  4. Old Comment
    Much congratulations! I hope you both (well, all three of you reallly) have an amazing time together .. well, not together .. kind of... um.. 'Hey, look over there!' *runs away*
  5. Old Comment
    congratulations on being a lucky dom with TWO submissives! good luck to you all
  6. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both Wishing you all the best!
    Posted 05-20-2015 at 07:51 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment
    I am so lucky that I had you by my side through that time. I'm also so very thankful I met you last year. You are one of my best friends and now I am blessed to call you my Dom
  8. Old Comment
    This is way overdue but thank you to everyone who is wishing the best of luck to me and my little girl. Alexis thank you for being an awesome sub and being understanding as I accept another sub into my life.
    Colosubguy, I looked over there hoping to see something shiny but I didn't. You're lucky I respect you and iSpuds or else well I don't know what I'd do probably just joke right back at you.
    Butterfly, minimarsh, lola, Tink. I have spoken to each of you at least once via pm and you've all helped me in different regards and wishing us luck is one of the best things you could do in this next chapter in my life.
    And of course last but certainly by no means least, my little girl. Brookie you are awesome don't let anyone tell you differently or they will have to answer to me. I am very honored that you chose me to be your Dom and I am looking forward to see where our relationship goes.