Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog 11 - sexslave fantasy story

Posted 03-24-2016 at 08:39 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 04-03-2016 at 11:15 PM by RainbowSky

The moment they appeared at my front door I regretted it. I’d seen online a quick easy way to pay off your university debt and I was thrilled. I didn’t want to have to spend the rest of my life paying it off. The quicker I could do it the better for me. So I signed up there and then. I still had two more years left at uni but at least this way I could earn the money back while spending it. It seemed simple enough, there didn’t seem to be any catch just a bit of night work. I didn’t read the t&c’s, I mean who does. I didn’t even know I had the job until they turned up at the door.

It was a dark, gloomy grey day and I was sat in my flat with housemates when there was a knock at the door. We all stood up and traipsed towards the front door. We all gathered in the corridor to wait while one of the other girls opened the door. We all gasped when the door opened. Stood in front of the door were two muscular guys, naked except for a black rubber thong and a crisscross leather strap adorned with whips, paddles and dildos. “Which one of you is Rainbow?” I knew immediately that I shouldn’t have signed up to the debt people. Everyone turned to face me and I blushed bright red. They march towards me and I panic and flee down the corridor but their pace outmatches me and they grab me by the arms and pin me up against the wall of our corridor. “Did you sign this contract?” they ask showing me for the first time the t&c’s of the website. I see the website name and nod. They hand me the contract and I read through it, each line making my heart sink. I’ve signed up to be a sexslave until I earn enough money to pay my debt off. “Strip.” One of them says. I shake my head, my housemates are still watching confused as to what is going on. “Strip or we will make it ten times worse for you,” he added. I took a deep breath and pulled my t-shirt off followed by my jeans. “And the rest.” I reluctantly take my bra and panties off. They grin at each other. “Let’s get you warmed up.” The remove their thongs turn me sideways and stand one in front of me and one behind. Within seconds they are fucking my arse and pussy simultaneously and I am crying. As a virgin, it hurt especially with no lube. I feel their cum squirt into my holes and they pull out before putting their thongs back in. They turn to my friends. “She’s a sexslave but before she can start earning money she needs a test run, how do you lot fancy helping out?” they asked. All grinned wickedly, although they are my housemates we weren’t fully friends. I was led, naked into the kitchen and placed atop the table. Rope was produced and I was tied down. The boys stripped from the waist down and began fucking my mouth, my pussy and my arse violently. I was gagging, I was aching. They came multiple times each of them swapping round. The girls spanked me and whipped me and titty fucked me. I was crying with the pain until I finally passed out.

When I woke up I was lying on a cold hard cement floor of a small room with no light or visible doorways. I was not as naked as before but I was now wearing a tack bra and a chastity device which I could feel had both a dildo and a buttplug attached in it so I was constantly filled. I was also gagged with an o-ring. I shivered. There was the sound of metal opening and a door appeared with a stream of light flooding my room. “Good morning Rainbow and welcome to your debt payment. Every day from 6am till 10pm you will be faced with a series of sex tasks for each completed your earn an amount of money to pay off your debt. Today we are going to start gently and have you produce milk for us to sell. For every pint you produce you earn a pound. Good luck,” the person said before removing my tack bra and attached some cow udder milking device to them and leaving. I stayed sat on the floor as I was, in pain from the dildo and butt plug in my arse and pussy. Suddenly there was an intense pain in my breasts and I moaned, the 0-ring causing the sound to come out strangled and more animalistic. I closed my eyes against the pain but I couldn’t help the moaning or the numbness my breasts were starting to feel. I could feel my breasts trying to produce milk but I knew they wouldn’t. I was being tortured for no reason. It would all be pointless. After a while sitting up became painful and I lay on the floor on my back but then the weight of the machine was pushing against my stomach and it just hurt and made me feel sick. I tried laying on my front but again too uncomfortable so then I got onto my hands and knees. The weight of the milking machine pulled my breasts down adding to the pain but I felt more comfortable than I had been. After a much longer while I started crying quietly, the pain unbearable in my knees, my hands, my breasts, even my crotch from the chastity device. My arms were shaking with the pressure of holding me up and my knees were red raw I could tell. Finally, the door opened and the machine was removed. “Disappointing Rainbow. Not a single pint of milk. So tomorrow we will be punishing you.” The tack bra was reattached to me and I was shoved to the floor, chest down to push the pins into my tender skin. I screamed loudly but they were already gone. I whimpered to myself but curled up to sleep.

The door opened. “Three tasks today. Let’s see if you can finally earn some debt back. Get up,” the person said. I stood up and he removed my chastity device, o-ring and the tack bra and handcuffed me before leading me out the cell and down a pristine corridor that was filed with bright light. I got to another room and was let in. Inside was a single hole in the opposite wall and three different light bulbs. “Whichever light bulb flashes you are expected to do. Green is oral, blue is pussy, red is anal. You put either your mouth, your pussy or your arsehole against the hole and let the person do what they like. You earn £5 for oral, £10 for pussy fucking and £20 for anal. I’ll be back soon.” The door closed behind me and I inched closer to the wall, anxious for what was about to happen. A green light lit up so I got onto my knees and opened my mouth and placed it against the hole. Seconds later a penis was shoved into my waiting mouth and hit my gag reflex. I jolted and tried not to throw up. I closed my mouth and sucked and licked the penis. Having never done oral before I didn’t know if I was doing it right. I felt a sudden warm liquid in my mouth and almost threw up. The smell and taste of cum was not something I ever wanted to get used to. The person on the other side removed his penis from the wall and I was left to swallow his cum and try not to throw up. I sat back onto the floor, wanting to cry at how my life has turned. The green light flashed a couple more times and soon my lips were swelling up and sore and my throat was aching. Suddenly the light flashed red. I froze. Anal was not something I had ever wanted to do, and even after being brutally raped by my housemates and the sex guards I still didn’t want to willing allow it. The red light started flashing more intensely, so I stood up crouched down and placed my exposed arsehole against the wall – it was still gaping from the chastity device. With no warning or no lube there was a pressure against my hole and I closed my eyes in pain. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life as he pushed himself into me and then began rough fucking me. I felt him cum and as he pulled out I felt it dribble out my arse. I started crying from pain and humiliation. The blue light started flashing and I got into position still crying. By the time the door opened and my owner came in I’d been anally fucked 5 times, pussy fucked 11 and orally abused 18. I was curled up in a ball when he came in. “You’re mine ok. You do what I say, no questions even if it is renting you out for a glory hole, do you understand!” he shouted. I nodded. He grabbed me upwards and traipsed me down a corridor and outside – still naked. I started protesting and he slapped me. “You’re a sex slave. You have no rights. Shut up!”. I whimpered but followed him down the street to a series of lampposts where I could see other sexslaves tied up and spread, ready to be rented out. He led me over to a lamppost before attaching a spreader bar to my feet and tying my hands to the lamppost above my head and strapping my waist to the post. He placed a sign by me feet and stood by me as people walked past, watching me and staring at me. Soon people started coming up to him and paying him large sums of money to have sex with me or to spank me or even tease me. I wanted to close my eyes but was told that every time I did, I lost some of my 20% commission I would receive so I kept my eyes open and stared the men and women abusing me in the face. The sun was scorching and I was upset and hurt and bruised and in pain. My arms ached from being tied up by my head all afternoon. Being naked in public was a limit, yet here I was. Breaking it and feeling like shit because of it. I knew I was being punished, but I didn’t think it could get worse. I was wrong.
Posted in Topical
Views 1382 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As the sun went down I was removed from the lamppost and led further down the street. I hobbled slightly from the pain in my pussy as I walked. He led me into a public toilet and into a toilet mark out of order. He put the lid down and told me to sit on the floor in front of it. I do so tentatively. He takes a strap and ties my waist to the base of the toilet, then asks me to tilt my neck so my head I resting on the lid. I stare at him. I can tell where this is going. Piss and scat are things I never want to come into contact with but I tentatively do as asked. He straps my forehead down so I can’t lift up, forces me to open my mouth and then straps my chin down so I can’t remove my head from the toilet lid. “Now. You are going to be this toilet for the next 5 hours from 5pm till 10pm. Swallow everything put in your mouth, no protesting.” He leaves me after ripping the out of order sign off the door. I try and close my mouth but with my chin strapped my mouth is forced to stay open. I hear someone come in and soon my door is pushed open. The guy stares at me for a second and then shrugs, pulls out his penis and starts to piss, aiming most of it into my mouth but a fair bit into my hair and over my body. I swallow and close my eyes with disgust. I feel dirty and unfairly treated and that was only piss. He leaves and soon lots of people start coming in but they all queue to use me rather than a normal toilet. Most just pee all in my mouth or other me and the floor, some insert their dicks into my pussy and piss inside which feels disgusting. I come face to cheek literally with my first arse about an hour in. They place their arsehole over my mouth and I gag at the smell. There’s grunting and my face feels as though it will break and flatten. The smell gets stronger until suddenly I feel my tongue touch something strange. I gag as the shit falls into my mouth. I mash it up with my tongue and swallow, heaving with every step. He then stands up and keeps grunting allowing his shit to fall from his ass all over my body. I am fully humiliated.

Total word count: 2223. As expected two limits broken, sexslave, and being rented out, all included.
  2. Old Comment
    Exceptionally well written. The filthy fantasies you hide inside you show what a dirty mind you have. Even though to your real flat mates and other students you put on the fake appearance of a "good girl", you know deep inside you are the dirtiest, filthiest, cum-guzzling rapetoy among them all. You deserve every bit of the treatment you so cleverly described in your blog, don't you, cum-dump?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Exceptionally well written. The filthy fantasies you hide inside you show what a dirty mind you have. Even though to your real flat mates and other students you put on the fake appearance of a "good girl", you know deep inside you are the dirtiest, filthiest, cum-guzzling rapetoy among them all. You deserve every bit of the treatment you so cleverly described in your blog, don't you, cum-dump?
    Thank you for your kind words sir. I would like to think I don't deserve to be abused like that but deep down know that my personal feelings don't count