Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Mistress' s good mood + first plugging

Posted 08-23-2016 at 09:54 PM by pt26

Miss was apparently in a very good and playful mood tonight. She decided it was time to try out the butt plugs. I was allowed to use some spit as lube and then was ordered to slide the smallest one it. After taking 2 fingers and the dildo it was not that hard to get in. But the slight constant stretching of her hole and the full feeling was kind of nice. Miss had me put on a thong (I choose blue) and take some pics for her. She was at work so our time was interrupted here and there.

About oh maybe 15 or 20 minutes I was ordered to take a video of me putting in the medium one. This was when I found out just how much bigger it really was. I pushed and pushed and got about half way in gasping for breath before I pulled it out to regroup.

Round 2 this time I corkscrewed it a little and kept the pressure up. Finally to my relief I slid over the biggest section and pop it settled in. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! It felt like it was gonna split me in 2!. I had to consciously remember to breathe and it took a few minutes to adjust to this new feeling. Miss was sooo happy that i being stretched out.

After a while Miss ordered me to video pulling it out and putting it back in. That's when I made the mistake of saying in did not want to put in back in. She said that was fine... and the told me instead get the dildo and ride it facing the camera a moaning. I was then told to face away spread my ass cheeks and spank myself all will bouncing.

I did not quite get it right so I did one more HARD fast ride taking the dildo balls deep into my poor used ass. I finished out giving Miss a special treat (I was hoping to get to cum). I sucked the used dirty cock and thanked her and told her it tasted sooo very good.

So did I earn my orgasm you ask? The answer in no. I am here in bed now just more horny than before typing this out with a slightly sore ass hole and the immense desire to cum.

Thinking back on tonight I think I have decided Miss is right.... I really am just a sissy slut who deserves to have his 2 holes filled and abused.

P.s. I have a pink sports bra, pink spandex shorts and a sexy pick bra and panty set coming in the mail on Thursday.

P.P.S if your interested I way be willing to given out a few pics from tonight. Just kik me my info is in my signature.

Slowly becoming Miss' sissy slut,
Pt26
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 815 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Love that she made you ride the dildo instead <3 keep the blog posts comming! Very fun to read
    Posted 08-25-2016 at 01:27 PM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Want to be a slave