Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Blame.

Posted 02-09-2016 at 06:01 AM by AbusiveMaster

For some reason we all, as a society, as individuals, love blame. When something goes wrong, someone is to blame, otherwise we can't handle it. We shout and scream at each other, trying to shift the blame from ourselves. Otherwise we feel guilty and emotional and take the blame onto ourselves. Why?

There are times, certainly, when someone is at fault. There are crimes, deliberate cruelties, but I am not talking about hose times. Nor am I talking about natural disaters "acts of
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stupid little things.

Posted 02-14-2016 at 06:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

I have mentioned a time or two that my IceMaiden has done the occasional very slightly naughty thing for me. I might have made note now and then of how beautifully obedient and submissive she is. It is possible I have even mentioned how beautiful she is, both physically and as a person.

I know I have said often that I love her.

Is that because she does naughty things? No (though those help.)

Is it because she is obedient and submissive? Oh no, though
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Cuddling with Jane

Posted 03-23-2016 at 09:15 AM by The Slutty Princess

For those who do not know, Jane is my best friend. She had been my best friend since middle school. Well over the course of middle school to senior year in high school, I have grown this “attraction” towards my best friend. Our friendship has only strengthened. Jane is over at my house so much, it may appear that she could be my sister. We share the same personality, interests, and have similar characteristics. I love her and find her absolutely stunning, drop-dead gorgeous. Ever since we kissed in 8th...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Love AM.

Posted 03-28-2016 at 05:48 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:44 AM by IceMaiden

It's no secret that I am incredibly happy with Master. It's been a little over 8 months as his slave and I have never been happier.

And although I may skim over the reasons why when asked, I've never gone into full detail-so here some reasons are.

He is patient with me. I never realized before now that I can do so many things others wouldn't be able to but the second my mind thinks "No this is silly" (for example I freeze when he wants me to workout in front
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is an Icemaiden?

Posted 04-01-2016 at 02:21 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 04-02-2016 at 05:40 AM by AbusiveMaster

According to Urban dictionary, a most excellent source of missinformation:

Quote:
ice maiden
A girl who acts cold hearted and bitchy towards all guys. Which sometimes is a turn-on for guys looking for a challenge or can be intimidating for guys who can't handle her personality.

Ice maiden are also girls who believe they are the elite. They often are mistaken to not have a heart, but their icy exterior hides their sweet, caring side. Ice maidens are generally hot girls who
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Boobs.

Posted 04-02-2016 at 06:04 AM by AbusiveMaster

How do you make 2lb of fat gorgeous? Stick a nipple on it.

For those of you who don't know, my little girl is not so little in the chest department. She sports a stunning F cup (though F cups make sports difficult.) I don't know why I love boobs so much, they are just boobs. But I do, and hers most of all.

I adore the way they jiggle when she laughs.

Quote:
He had a broad face and a little round belly,
that shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bottoms.

Posted 04-03-2016 at 10:41 AM by AbusiveMaster

So, where to go after a blog on boobs? The only way is down.

Icy has a beautiful bottom. I mean really. So many have you have seen her boobies by now that you all know they are stunning. I was going to say they pale in comparison to her bottom, but her bottom is quite pale, so instead we will say her little butt is stupendous.

Everyone has their own preferences, but mine is for a nicely rounded, padded behind.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized