Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Selfbondage in my Trunk

Posted 12-30-2017 at 04:24 AM by Samantha88

You'll lay in your trunk completely naked, with the penis gag and blindfold in.
Don't wear anything walking to the car
Sandpaper lying under your body. Nipple clamps on your tits.
Your pussy and asshole are filled with ice.
Vibrator remains on your pussy the entire time
use rope for hands to ankles, and then each of your hands are cuffed together with the cuffs. Key frozen in ice in your ass, that you'd have to try t shit out when everything in there has melte
the key in ice is connected to a string. i would tie that around my hands, just for safety (please punish me if i use the string)

Wear a bra and fill it with ice too. I want the bra, ass, and cunt filled completely with ice cubes. You should be in pain and teased with the vibe.

I turned the heat on, prepared the rope around my ankles, clamped my nipples, put the bra on and the penis gag in. two ice cubes in my ass and crushed ice in my bra. cold!
i looked around, nobody, got out, into the trunk. lay on sandpaper under my breast. pushed the key in my ass and more ice after that. 3 more i think.
few in my pussy, then the vibrator turned on, then two more cubes. I put the blindfold on and connected my hands to my legs. and closed the cuffs.
damn the ice was cold. and much. so much! the vibrator felt so weired with all that ice.
cold water was instantly running out of my holes and around my breast. the sandpaper was easy - most of it was under the bra.
This situation was so crazy (great!).. bound in my trunk. Even without ropes or blindfold i couldnt see or move.

Well, the ice was driving me mad - so cold!! -,the position started to hurt and the vibrator was making me so horny but didnt give much pleasure because of the ice and coldness.
I started to regret doing this. (I guess good bondage should be like that )

All the ice and coldness delayed the key release i guess. ... i forgot the exact times when i went in and out. nearly a hour i guess.

When the cubes felt melted i started pushing, but there was nothing, no key came out and i didnt even feel the key. so i tried to use my fingers (not the string) but it wasnt easy to reach. i had to pull my hands closer to my hole and finally putting one finger in to pull my upper body up and the fingers closer to my asshole. THAT was weired! I stretched my hole quite far i guess!
But I couldnt reach the key with my fingers. only the string. i took that then and pulled the key out. DAMN - I am soory I failed on you, sir.
I opened, got out of everything.
When I opened the trunk the light outside was on- shock - but nobody there. i saw the water from the ice in my trunk and ran inside with everything when the light was off again.

Thank you for the dare!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 971 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments