Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Come here to see all of Officelover's favorite things as his avatar.

I guarantee a laugh.
Old

Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur

Posted 09-08-2009 at 05:22 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Okay. This should be funny to Jews and to those of you who know stuff about us. Yom Kippur is a fast day () a day where we don't eat anything at all for over twenty-four hours, so that we focus more on God and repentance. Arguably, it makes people focus less on repentance, and more on, say, food.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 06-18-2009 at 10:21 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)
Updated 06-18-2009 at 10:22 AM by Officelover (Once again, I forgot the picture.)

This is a pomegranate for all of you meat-eaters who refuse to try delicious fruit. I think this sums up two things about me:

First, my Judaism. It was not an apple that was the forbidden fruit, and there is no reason to assume it was one. This is because there is no apples in the Middle East. However, it's been suggested it was a pomegranate or a fig. Also, at the beginning of the Jewish New Year, Rosh...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ahava!

Posted 06-17-2009 at 09:24 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

You may be wondering: What the hell is that sculpture? I'll tel you- it's a Hebrew Version of the famous LOVE sculpture (http://www.discoveramerica.com/uk/pe...-overview.html).

It reads "Ahava" or "Love".

It is quite cool, if I do say so myself.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized