Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Accumulation(reports posted periodically)

Posted 11-28-2023 at 05:16 AM by Hukky
Updated 02-25-2024 at 02:58 PM by Hukky

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's green, I have done it. If it's red I have not.
Totals Owed currently:

4 cooldown
thrust 70
suck 100
plug 12 x 7
Plug 6
Corner 30
Corner 15
Study x2
study pledge x5
Numb 15x4
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Reports of tasks completed each day (11/21-11/28):

Posted 11-22-2023 at 11:13 AM by Hukky
Updated 01-21-2024 at 03:27 PM by Hukky

Here, I will put my outstanding tasks that my partners in play have so graciously given me. I am trying to get better at my likes, and learn to better handle my dislikes. There are reasons for both of these, but primarily, I want to please others with tasks.

The thing that seems to be providing my doms/taskmasters joy at the moment is any task which makes me desperate, and humiliated -- primarily: kneeling, edges, and deepthroats.

11/22/23
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares!

Posted 11-21-2023 at 07:48 PM by Hukky
Updated 02-26-2024 at 09:49 PM by Hukky

Welcome to my PM Dares!

Yes you can send multiple PM dares in one message! All dares can only be sent once per 24 hours though. Here to be GetDare's Toy! Send either by PM or by kik (ask me for it if you want it).

I have failed you, GetDare...
I haven't been reporting back nor keeping up with my PM Dares. Updates incoming. This includes missthegirl, spankeegirl, sluttysue, painslutjoe, fruitlessventure, EMILY22 and Kaiyo and last...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, dislikes, etc.

Posted 07-08-2023 at 12:46 PM by Hukky
Updated 02-25-2024 at 03:55 PM by Hukky

If it’s not included, pm me and ask, I’ve probably just never tried it. As the great Perkygirlie once said: “Likes: almost everything. Limits: negotiable.”
And seriously, person to person, this changes. Look to my PM dares if you want to know what I'm okay with receiving, but don't expect a submissive response. Finding this all enjoyable/ getting submissive, when not by myself (as a response to you would be) is very challenging and not achievable with everyone. Check out this blog for more....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized