Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

My Response to Backdoor Man...

Posted 04-24-2015 at 09:43 AM by Komodo Jones

I originally was going to post a response to my slave's most recent blog in the comments, but I decided I would write my own response to it. I've been wanting to write in this blog for a while but there was never really anything to inspire me until I read Alexis' most recent blog entry which you can read by clicking right here.

Now as you can probably tell by the title of the entry it is about anal which for the most part is considered a "norm" among sissies, and most males for that part who want to be sissies. It's required of some females too of course. But we're talking about my sissy for this case.

In a session we had a little while ago I asked Alexis what her favorite derogatory term or humiliating thing I had ever called her was. She thought for a little bit and she decided that her favorite was being called my "anal princess." I know the princess part feeds her feminization kink as well as so many other things I've been having her do. But of course anal is a big part of that too. In the entry before that, she said that there may be plans for us to meet some day and if we end up meeting in real life her mouth will be used quite a few times. But we have also talked about me taking her anal virginity (at least as she says it) even though she has been fucked by her wife with a strap-on.

We did do a bit of anal training in her trial period. One night I had her try to sleep with a plug in, and during her most intense task she had to ride a dildo a couple of times. Now I can say that these weren't incredibly enjoyable for her because I was unaware that she didn't have as much anal experience as I originally thought. But I still wanted to pursue that kink with her because as I said before it's kind of a staple for sissies.

So with Alexis I knew I would need to start training her in anal but I would have to take it slow for two reasons. One, as a Dom it is my responsibility to make sure that both parties of the D/s relationship are having an enjoyable time. With most subs, if I am introducing them to a kink that they have either little or no experience, I need to teach them to swim before I throw them in the deep end. The second reason is because Alexis has IBS which is a digestive condition that can be very painful. I would know since I too have IBS so she kind of lucked out that she found a Master who knows exactly what it entails. IBS makes anal very difficult because almost as soon as you insert anything in, your digestive tract will rebel and try and reject the object and will try to (using a euphemism) evacuate. So I know I would have to take this slow as well as any sub I have, their health is a #1 priority.

So when we started anal training, I started very slow, by having her do something that I know from my own personal experiences, my anus has not rejected. She was to fuck herself with something very thin such as a pen, which is what she used. Then with a coin flip and a dice roll, that decided how many times she was going to be inserting it almost all the way in and then almost all the way out. And this was back when she wasn't in chastity, and she found this difficult because she had already came that day and she wanted to cum again when she did this. It made me happy to see this because she wasn't upset about it, which she had been in our previous anal activities.

The next activity was her inserting her fingers one at a time. She actually messed this up the first time, but she knows what she's supposed to do now. She was to use one finger and fuck herself in the ass with that finger 10 times, then she was to insert another finger and finger her ass 20 times, and so forth. As she has stated she has reached up to three fingers as to where she can still move them, and I can honestly say that's more than I am able to do as I can only do two, even though I have had larger things in my ass. And this week she is going to have another challenge in her anal training but she doesn't know what it is yet.

Also to make sure that she loosens up every time, I make her do all the previous exercises we've done in anal training so that we can see what she's ready to take. So she'll be doing the pen exercise, and the finger exercise before she does this next exercise. Oh and yes I do let her use lube every time.

But I do this because it's something I know she enjoys learning about, and I enjoy her doing it as well, especially if she's going to take my cock some day. I do often tease about taking her or when I give her an Alexis Assignment I tease her about all the men that will want to have their way with her. Of course that's all teasing. Despite calling her a slut and sometimes calling her easy, she is a very loyal and devoted slave. She only goes into sexual activities with her wife and me.

Thanks to all the commenters and those who are wishing the best for us, we've been together for a little over four months, and we're hoping that it continues.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1370 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Whoo hoo! 4 months! It seems like a lot longer, you have both gotten to know each other so very well already! I love reading both of your blogs!

Psst. Deschut and I are about to hit 2 years... *head explodes*
  2. Old Comment
    I love reading the dommy side of D/s. And you two are pretty amazing.