Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

My first time giving a blowjob

Posted 05-13-2019 at 07:17 AM by Twisted Kitten
Updated 05-13-2019 at 07:21 AM by Twisted Kitten

First time I sucked a dick. Ah yes. I was in 8th grade, about 13 years old. It was about this time that I was questioning my sexuality and gender.

I was secretly crossdressing and wanted a friend I could confide in. My next door nieghbors (who were twins, the kind that look different) hung out with me a lot. So I got an idea.

I would "accidentally" let one of them see that I was wearing panties by pulling them into a small wedgie and hiking up the back of my shirt a bit to expose them.

While chilling playing some video games, one of them said "are you wearing panties!?" And I explained that I was because I loved the way they felt. That started the intrige for them to start talking about sexuality.

After a few weeks, we were having a sleep over. I remember asking him a question like "if I were unconscious and you could do anything to me, what would you do?" He kinda studdered, then I told him to just show me. So he start to undo my pants. That was all I needed.

I got changed into one of my sister's sundresses and offered him a blowjob. He accepted and that was that. Was I nervous? Hell yeah I was. But once his dick was in front of me it was all gone. I just kinda started to suck it.

I never made him cum unfortunately, but we ended up having a friends with benefits relationship where we would give each other blowjobs and hand jobs and just generally fool around.

He tried to fuck my ass once, but without lube it was too painful so I stopped him. I wish I had just grabbed some oil to use. He was huge.

I still hang out with both of them today, even tho neither of them like to talk about when we were friends with benefits. XD

we were friends with benefits for about 2 years (8ty and 9th grade) it all came to a screeching halt when a mutual friend of ours walked in on me and one of the twins in a 69 during a sleepover.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 209 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a pity. Sounds like a good time.

Thanks for sharing.