Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Feelin Daring

Rate this Entry

Rebecca Black

Posted 05-07-2011 at 01:24 PM by Feelin Daring

okay so I know her song has caused a lot of controversy and debate lately and I just want to put my opinion out there.

I think that she really isn't that good of a singer. I mean I watched the video of her singing the national anthem and she wasn't as terrible-sounding as the recording of Friday makes her sound but she isn't as good as some of the better singers out there. I feel bad for her that people are saying like extremely mean things to her and about her and the song and I don't think telling her to cut herself or whatever is necessary. That's not constructive criticism. But at the same time, her parents paid for her to record this song or whatever. I mean if they were willing to do this they should've known that there are always going to be critics especially if your only an okay singer. What ever happened to becoming famous because you are actually a very talented singer? Because honestly, there seems to be less and less of those nowadays especially considering most TV actors and actresses are trying their hand at singing too.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1816 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yeah I feel bad for her a bit. She has sooo many haters. Everyone I know hates her guts. Price of being famous I guess.

I hate how actors/actresses can just decide to make music when they can't sing, for this reason ive stopped listening to the radio.

I also hate auto tune for making god awful singers sound good *Looks at Ke$ha *