Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Feelin Daring

Rate this Entry

Girly Girl Vs. Tomboy

Posted 04-08-2011 at 03:48 PM by Feelin Daring

okay so me and my friend are having a debate. it's a little stereotypical but this is what i've noticed about the friends that i have that are tomboys (or tomboyish). i think more guys would go for tomboys because they're like their ideal girls. they're laid back and like sports and usually don't get involved in girl drama. they don't worry about they're make-up and stuff and they're not constantly like "ugh i hate her" or "did you see what she was wearing" or "gosh i'm so fat!"
my friend thinks that girly girls are better because guys want a girl that's cute and they secretly like it when they dress nice. also, she thinks that if you're a tomboy they'll think of you as one of the guys always and nothing else ever.
i think that that won't matter because if they like your personality, sooner or later they'll "realize" you're a girl.
what do you think?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2383 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ah, but getting a tomboy to be girly is good - so you get the chilledness (is that a word) of the tomboy, but the cutness of a girly!
  2. Old Comment
    I'm a tomboy, and while I'm loving it myself, I realised that I'll never cross that line between friends, and girlfriends. Its kinda annoying, and sad at the same time, but honestly, I don't think anyone should change their character just to be with someone.