Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Feelin Daring

Rate this Entry

Glee!!!!!

Posted 02-15-2011 at 04:18 PM by Feelin Daring

ok so i don't know how many of you guys have watched Glee but i'm pretty much an obssesive "Gleek". i honestly don't know why i love it so much. idk if it's:
1. the amazing renditions of modern as well as classic songs
2. the varitety of songs (i.e. showtunes, classic rock, and R&B all in one episode)
3. the amazingly amazing cast of actors and actresses many of which are insanely attractive
4. Puck and Mike Chang's abs (you have to have seen them to get how hot they are!)
5. the situations, although many over dramatic (how does ANY coach get away with things Sue does?) and some that are somewhat typical (i mean what teen TV show/ movie DOESN'T have some teen pregnancy?) are usually relatable on some level.
6. on every episode, you are almost guranteed hilarious scenes and Brittany's fabulous one-liners
7. it just makes you feel all good inside because it makes you want to be sorrounded by friends. and no matter what kind of drama there is, they can all join together, and sing about which even if it doesn't solve anything makes you feel better.
or maybe it's:
8. ALL OF THE ABOVE^^^^
well whatever it is, i love Glee (and if you can't tell i do after reading this, there's CLEARLY something wrong with you)
BTW! one of my friends said it was a mix of Degrassi and High School Musical which is NOT true at all!!!
if you haven't watched it, you SHOULD! k byeeee

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2253 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Honestly, I believe Glee has some of the most terrible character roles ever, but, being honest again, I LOVE it. The messages(well most of them lol) are good and one actually helped me get oversomething, and the songs are Fantastic. Except that episode on Brittany Spears. Ugh.
  2. Old Comment
    I love puck...... His hair makes me drool.

And sue, she's fucking hilarious. <<

the rest of them are pretty whiny.

But I still love the show x.x
  3. Old Comment
    Will: Who can tell us what an anthem is?
    Brittany: The bottom of an ant's pant.
    Will: So close.