Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

To answer the questions Ddevil put in a thread

Posted 03-15-2010 at 04:37 PM by lokelake
Updated 03-15-2010 at 04:57 PM by lokelake

Now, he asked all religious questions, so everyone, bare that in mind. Keep in mind also, I not am doing this to go back to the past, I am doing this so that Christians if they read that post in the thread, they would not lose faith.

1. Why won't God heal amputees? Why does he have too? A Christian should believe in God no matter what.

2. Why are there so many starving people in our world? Because we are not feeding them. There are many countries who has the power to feed all the starving people, they are just selfish.

3. Why does God demand death of so many innocent people in the Bible? They weren't innocent at all. If you are going to use that failed logic, then you should have asked why didn't God kill everyone in the Bible?

4. Why does the Bible contain so much anti-scientific nonsense? Because it was not a science book. And they weren't scientists

5. Why is God such a huge proponent of slavery in the Bible? Why did the states allow slavery?

6. Why do bad things happen to good people? Because we are all human. And not everything that happens to us will be good. Besides, why do good things happen to good people? Why do bad things happen to bad people?

7. Why didn't any of Jesus' miracles in the Bible leave behind any evidence? Because all the miracles he performed was impossible to leave behind any evidence.

8. How do we explain the fact, that Jesus has never appeared to you? Because he said he wouldn't appear again until his second coming.

9. Why would Jesus want you to eat his body and drink his blood? It is symbolic. It is for Christians to remember what happened to Jesus.

10. Why do christians get divorced at the same rate as non-christians? Because, they are not true Christians

"Personally, I find questions 8 and 10 quite stupid, but rest are very interesting." They are all stupid.

Here is another set of questions he asked. Be minded, he asked this and the above in a tord thread.

Would you believe in Tooth Fairy, if your family did? We would never.

Would you believe in Zeus, if your family did? The Greeks believed in Zeus. Christians believe the God of the Bible

Do you think this is rational? Yes, I do.

And. Do you think that your family cannot be wrong? Everyone is not perfect. We are all wrong many times.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1033 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Number 10 I take issue with your answer. Maybe one side of the family isn't Christian, but if one side wants to get a divorce and the other doesn't, that doesn't make the one who doesn't a non-christian.

There are other answers I don't agree with, but that one stuck out
  2. Old Comment
    About the 10th question...

The Bible actually supports divorce in a specific situation. If one spouse is unfaithful, it is the duty of the other to leave him/her.
  3. Old Comment
    @Odieform

Yeah, I know about that. But I dont think question 10 was about that though.
    Updated 03-15-2010 at 08:37 PM by lokelake