Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Getdare Radio, Activity and Randomness.

Posted 10-13-2011 at 12:29 AM by lilysmaster

GetDare Radio is seeing more activity again, which I am very happy about, we are on facebook now, like us?. If you have any ideas, or features you would like to see, or just any comments at all, PM, VM or otherwise get them to me. We are also still looking for more DJs. PM for more information.

I am still active, logging in daily and checking threads, posting periodically and join and participating in chat on occasion. If you ever need anything or just want to talk to me, PM me I will
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bans and name change.

Posted 06-23-2011 at 10:13 PM by lilysmaster

Is it just me or are there an increasing amount of people requesting to be banned. I personally think that it is probably taking away for mods doing better things with their time. I somehow see this going the way of name changes.

Speaking of name changes, I need one, lily and I are no longer together so my name is kinda pointless. I wanted to keep the initials as LM but cant think of anything to ask for it to be changed to.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Former "friends"

Posted 06-05-2011 at 11:56 PM by lilysmaster

Why is it that I always manage to scare people away, for whatever reason... I used to talk to some people everyday and one wrong word and now that barely talk to me anymore. Aside from those that just completely stopped talking to me for no reason I was aware of.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

getDare Radio

Posted 04-09-2011 at 10:09 AM by lilysmaster

So I figure it is time for another blog entry since I have not posted on in forever. The past few nights have been long and tiresome. It however has paid of quite well into getDare Radio. Although still in beta due to needing a better layout and trying to fix the buffer problem in the flash player. I DJed for a total of 4 hours tonight and had a blast I forgot what it was like to DJ and i like it so I am going to try to do more normal shows, not sure when or if I will just fill gaps, I might even just
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Audio blog 1

Posted 01-22-2011 at 12:35 AM by lilysmaster

So I decided to do a random audio blog thing. So listen if you care. http://lmaster.tumblr.com/post/28702...-know-it-sucks
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A week later...

Posted 01-11-2011 at 01:02 AM by lilysmaster

Time for a new blog, so I scratched the idea of a daily blog type thing, mainly due to nothing really to say. I however in a weeks time, met, and talked to a lot more people. I feel more like people know me and I am actually kind of part of the community.

I am now a gD story editor although I have yet to edit a story it makes me feel needed and once it starts rolling it will give me something to do and be useful which should cut down on my backseat modding even more. Which for the most
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1 of my random babble!

Posted 01-04-2011 at 02:57 PM by lilysmaster
Updated 01-04-2011 at 11:32 PM by lilysmaster

I figured since I can not think of anything better to talk about I will just do a daily, maybe twice a day blog of my thoughts. I mean that is what it is suppose to be about right?

Anyways, first off thank you to everyone that posted on my first entry. I feel welcomed.

I have noticed over my life I have this habit of micro-managing. I have noticed that I have started to do it on gD as well and don't want to become hated by mods for doing it. So if any mods could enlighten
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized