Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Working

Posted 10-27-2014 at 02:46 PM by hunter

So as my title says I'm working/in work and my signal is really bad but I can just about her on here. It has taken a while, EE even tried to stop me by say I don't have access too 18+ content... I'm 22 and they have all of my details on there database, I know some of this diet can have 18+ content but I didn't give up and I'm passed it.

Anyway last nights free doing some of my dares for my kik master/mistress I became supper horny, my tumblr didn't help me either. So after my dare l was...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just a little one

Posted 10-25-2014 at 09:57 PM by hunter

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night

Hey all! So this week I was told by a friend on kik that I was too put my chastity device on and keep it on until Monday, easy right? So Thursday night I got home from a few days away and I was talking to my nice friend on kik. I can't remember how the conversation went or if I had it on before I was talking to him, anyway he told me that I couldn't take it off until Monday. Today it is Sunday so I am one day closer to freedom I thought that this would...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'd rather blog

Posted 10-23-2014 at 02:46 PM by hunter
Updated 10-23-2014 at 02:49 PM by hunter (forgot to add kik)

I know that this is only my third blog but I find this alot more fun to use, like there are normal people here! nice people, people that will just have a chat and its not all about giving someone a dare or sending someone nudes. I LOVE IT!

I do have another blog on tumblr the page name is hunters-locked is you want to find me I'm not sure if you can because it does have one of those age restrictions on, but message me and I can send you the direct link. (I dont know how to do those hiperlink...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's hard

Posted 10-22-2014 at 08:29 AM by hunter
Tags sissy

I know that this isn't really the best place to find someone that's going to dominate you but I like the idea I love how this site works I've been here for many many years and I just wish things could get a little easier.
I'd live to find someone on here that I connect with and we start out s&m life together by just general chatting like friends and the become a chat slave and so on and so on I know I've said I don't post pictures but if I had trust in someone on here then I would 100% send...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About hunter

Posted 10-14-2014 at 03:51 AM by hunter

I've never posted here before but hey it's something new!
Hi all I'm hunter, I'm 22 years old from South Wales UK. You have probably seen me posting on threads here and there, back when I could hardly even spell or type words correctly but times have changed and I've grown up!
As you might have seen from my signature and profile I love cross dressing, anal, bondage, chastity and some light pain with maybe a little bit of a public dare.
My love for bondage all started at a very...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized