Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Literally

Rate this Entry

Exercise!

Posted 12-05-2013 at 03:08 PM by Literally
Updated 12-07-2013 at 12:06 AM by Literally

Today I was contacted on kik by someone who gave me motivation to work out. I assumed he saw it in my signature and wanted to help.

I got his message while I was in class and became instantly hard reading what I was going to do.

His tasks:
"Strip and give me 50 push ups with a scrubbing brush under your cock. Make sure it touches every time."

"Then 50 sit-ups with something up your arse"

"And 50 squats with a wright tied to your balls."

"Edge and then repeat."

The work out: Push-ups
I knew the 50 push ups were going to be the hardest, so I was determined to do them first.
I got the toilet scrubber out of the bathroom, went to my room, stripped down, and got on my hands and knees.

I wanted to take a picture for him to prove I was completing my tasks, but I found out I couldn't take a picture while in a one handed push up position.

I did two sets of five, and had to take a break for about 30 seconds. I did another set of ten and then stopped again for just a moment before doing another set of 5.

25 total so far and I already had to stop. I sat on the floor for a few minutes, drank some water, and caught my breath. I noticed my cock was hard from poking the head into the bristles every time. I reached down and felt some wetness, looked and saw I was leaking precum. Apparently the little guy was enjoying this more than I was.

I set myself to finishing. I did a set of 10, a short breather, another set of 10, another short breather, and then finished with 5 more. Overall I had to redo 4 pushups because my cock did not touch the brush.

The work out: Sit-ups
I used a sharpie for this because I’m still getting myself into anal.
I laid on my back, inserted the sharpies to the cap hook and pulled my knees up into position and put my hands behind my head.

These were easier than the pushups, but not that easy. I did sets of ten, trying my best to go up as far as I could. I could feel the pen moving up and down inside my hole as I did each sit up.

I did 5 sets of 10, with a quick breather in between. Each set was substantially harder than the previous.

When I was finished I pulled the pen out, and it came out far easier than it went in.

The work out: Squats
I looked up proper technique for squats online so I knew I was doing them right. I used a shoe lace to tie a slip knot around my balls and then tied the other end to my water bottle which was about half full (16oz). I made sure that the bottle would sit on the ground if I went all the way down.

Again I did them in sets of 10. I got three sets done reasonably quickly, but my at this point my balls were aching and my legs felt like jelly.

I did the rest in sets of 5, but tried to keep the breathers short so I could untie the water bottle from my nuts. I was bummed to find out during my squats I didn’t have anything to drink because my water was dangling between my legs.

Finally I got to sit down, and edged once as my reward.

Overall I feel really good, but totally wobbly like all my arms and legs are jelly. My form needs work, but I think that will come in time. I don’t think I can repeat today, but I am looking forward to doing these again when my coach commands.
Posted in Exercise
Views 2426 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yes, press-ups are horrible from number 01! I like exercise tasks and it was lovely to read your blog. Thanks for posting.
  2. Old Comment
    Nice blog, sounds like you got a great start at working out.

But I noticed this line:
    "Edge and then repeat."
    Weren't you supposed to repeat the entire routine? Or was that simply repeat edging?
  3. Old Comment

Repeat

I was originally supposed to repeat, but one run through was all I could manage.

I did repeat again today (and it will be 4 days a week from here on out).

I will be keeping a little log of my work outs. To keep my honest, because my coach said it would be a good idea, and because I like to share.
  4. Old Comment
    Best of luck with your fitness regime; I'll be looking forward to seeing how you get on.