Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

12 Month Diaper Dare

Posted 12-30-2017 at 08:44 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince
Tags diaper

Hello community due to a dare that I posted on the 27th of December 2017 I will be wearing diapers for the entire of 2018. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330431)

I plan to update this blog on a weekly basis with how I am doing in the dare and my "unpotty training." I think that this will be challenging for me especially in the Summer months when I can't wear a jacket to cover the top of my trousers.

Support would be appreciated as right now I am...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Battleship Diaper Challenge

Posted 09-08-2017 at 10:26 AM by slavepuptx
Updated 09-08-2017 at 04:17 PM by slavepuptx

Game 1 decides who WILL be in diapers. Loser will be in diapers. Length of time depends on how many ships winner has left: 1 ship diapered until bed time; 2 ships diapered until following morning; 3 ships diapered until tomorrow bedtime; 4 ships diapered until second morning.

Loser of game 1 can demand a second game with either of the following conditions: he will have double the length of diaper time from the first game OR he can choose to double layer diapers for the diaper time from...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Baby Lights + Best Friend Visit 1 Part 1

Posted 09-27-2015 at 11:34 PM by thelights

[09:42:51] thelights: hi daddy
[09:44:06] thelights: yessss
[09:44:09] thelights: ok, i'll try
[09:44:14] thelights: i'm like _glowing_ right now
[09:51:37] thelights: ok!
[09:51:41] thelights: so
[09:51:54] thelights: she was soooo surprised when I opened the door!
[09:51:59] thelights: lol you should have seen her
[09:52:16] thelights: She was wearing a really nice dress, I've seen her wear it before
[09:52:26] thelights: like one of her...
Posted in Jessie
Old

While Master Sleeps

Posted 05-02-2014 at 07:42 PM by slavepuptx

Starting tonight I am luck enough to be controlled by Master until tomorrow night. It started as soon as I got home for work. I was instructed to get naked (although that changed quickly into wearing a diaper) and do my household chores for at least 1.5 hours. Only then would I be allowed to eat my dinner...which had to be eaten from a bowl while on my hands and knees with hands covered in socks to make them into proper paws. Having completed these tasks, I have sent pictures and a video to my Master...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 1: And They're Off! [Finished]

Posted 08-16-2013 at 11:06 PM by JTN2010
Updated 08-17-2013 at 11:46 PM by JTN2010

Dares today:
From the Fetish Person Above me Dare
Started around noon and didn't remove and clean up until around 1:45am (so nearly a good 14 hours). I don't know how many times I urinated, I held off messing myself until about 8pm or so but I couldn't hold it (which confined me to my room after that). About an hour later because of a below dare I ended up slapping on another diaper (over the first) which was very much needed but did very little.
I ignorantly had Taco Bell around...
Old

Diaper Dare for Grocery Delivery

Posted 07-29-2013 at 05:50 AM by slutsuki

Created this dare this morning and have carried it out myself.

Grocery delivery (Ocado for those in the UK) was due between 1200 and 1300 so I got dressed just before 1000.

Had a choice between shiny tan or black, fishnet stockings with a red seam. Went for the first as I thought it might be safer. Really must be braver next time.

I used an elastane suspender belt with 4 garters. It used to be white but is now a pale pink thanks to my carelessness in washing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Number 6 complete

Posted 09-24-2011 at 06:47 AM by Aki
Tags diaper

6. Lick and unused diaper

I decided to start with this one earlier today because it was easy and I already had a diaper handy sitting under my bed.

I wanted to make this a little more interesting so I unfolded the new diaper and put it on the floor with the plastic side on the carpet. I then took a few steps back and got down on all fours. Then I crawled to to the diaper and started to lick. One long lick from the waist band at the back to the waist band at the front. A...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized