Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

BDSM bucket list

Posted 02-25-2018 at 01:21 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 03-20-2018 at 04:41 AM by lilith_

• Predicament Bondage
  • Leashed
  • Tied to a chair
  • Tied to a bed
  • Shibari
  • Ring gag
  • Tape gag
  • Chains
  • Sensory Deprivation
  • Excessive body writing
  • Watersports
  • Tickling
  • Wax play
  • Clothes cut off
  • Knife play
  • Blood play
  • Flogging
  • Cane
  • Consensual Non Consent
  • Anal gaping
  • Fisting
  • Squirting
  • MMF threesome
  • Bladder control
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Get to know a Middle. You've never heard it? Pssshhh

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:49 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 02-25-2018 at 08:50 AM by lilith_

The truth is that it took me quite a while to figure out what my role is and what makes me feel the most comfortable. I've gone from being a Domme with no submissive tendencies to a full on bratty little shit who deep down is ridiculously submissive.

I've searched all the BDSM blogs, I've read a huge ammount of articles and I've talked to so many people. I've read about all the submissive and dominant roles but nothing seemed to be fitting my personality and sexual needs. I knew I wasn't
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Dare reports

Posted 02-25-2018 at 06:22 AM by SoloPlayMate44

I have been away for awhile and am getting back into it! I am sorry I haven't been posting for a long while but I am back and will be reporting every dare I do month to month again Starting with February (Well the rest of Feb that is). It was really hard for me to complete dares because I was in college and super busy with school and sports and on top of that living with 5 other people so it made it hard to get some privacy to play and complete dares from people. But now I have graduated and am looking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Master's Gift for me

Posted 02-25-2018 at 05:21 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

My master made me cry last night and wanted me to post a blog post explaining what he made me do:

My master commanded me to tell my mother I loved her and kiss her on the head and shit my pants as I kissed her head. So, last night I went into my living room waiting for my mother to get off the phone in the kitchen. When she got off the phone, I walked over to her in the kitchen and prepared to shit as I did. I then hugged her and told her I loved her and pushed most of it out and then...
Posted in Uncategorized